Hi, We're Cloudride. We've got 50 bottles to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBECF123

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 18, 2016
In your tank
www.cloudridevapor.com
Hello ECF!

Pleased to meet you. We're Cloudride, and we've got some great juice we'd love for you to try. To celebrate our launch we're going to give away 50 bottles to you good folks.

Entry is simple:
1. Go to cloudridevapor.com
2. Comment with your choice of flavor and when you made "the switch"
3. We'll select 50 of you at random and PM a code for your free bottle, you'll only cover shipping.

Important: You must be of legal vaping age and live in an area that is legal for us to ship to (sorry, Indiana and others).

If you haven't already left this message to go pick a flavor I'll fill you in about us. Our flavors were created by a James Beard Award winning chef, and if you don't know those are essentially the Oscars for the culinary world. We take taste very seriously. We also take safety very seriously. Our facility is in NJ and run by veterans of Dow and Proctor and Gamble, they know how to operate a clean lab. I'll stop the sales pitch there, go pick some juice. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

JBECF123

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 18, 2016
In your tank
www.cloudridevapor.com
Hello, Cloudride and @JBECF123 and welcome to ECF! :) Your Share a Moya juice sounds like it is right up my alley! :)

EDIT: I have been vaping since February 13, 2012. :)

And for being the 1st to reply you're going to be 1st winner! Sending a code via PM.

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Hi Cloudride Vapor and @JBECF123 and Welcome to ECF!
Your flavors look yummy!!

I would love to try the Perfect Pina... It sounds really refreshing!
I made the switch way back in January of 2009

Thanks for the chance!
Really looking forward to trying out your new juice!

Good Luck Everybody!

JBECF123

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 18, 2016
In your tank
www.cloudridevapor.com
Welcome to ECF
Tale Of Taro, sounds interesting, well many of your flavors do, but that will be My entry.
I made the switch Jan. 25, 2013

Thanks of the chance
Good luck everyone

I hope you know what you're getting in to :) Taro is very much a love/hate flavor. If you're a taro fan you'll dig it, if not, well....... Code coming!

Glad to see you guys are excited, I am too. Now that I've shown we're legit I'm going to grab dinner and let some people comment. I'll be back to pick more winners later.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I hope you know what you're getting in to :) Taro is very much a love/hate flavor. If you're a taro fan you'll dig it, if not, well....... Code coming!

Glad to see you guys are excited, I am too. Now that I've shown we're legit I'm going to grab dinner and let some people comment. I'll be back to pick more winners later.
Yep, I've had Taro in a few different ways & in a few different dishes. For the most part i liked it! Would be interesting to try in a juice

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida

Thanks For The Code!!!!!!

Reactions: DoomiteAsh

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Welcome welcome. Love the website's tagline!

We have a fig tree in our garden... I love figs. Earlier this year, we ate at an English restaurant and had a figgy pudding, and I loved that.

Never thought I'd see it in a vape.

Figtastic

I started vaping November 24, 2104.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread