This Labor Day, take a Cloudride for 35% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBECF123

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 18, 2016
In your tank
www.cloudridevapor.com
You don't want my long message, just the code, right? "ecfday" gets you 35% off at cloudridevapor.com.

You're still here? Good. So maybe you saw us from our 50 bottle giveaway thread. Maybe just our general info thread. Maybe you've never heard of us before. Either way, we're happy to offer up the first vape juice created by a James Beard Award winning chef at these special prices to celebrate the long weekend.

If you've been waiting for a chance to try our entirely unique C9 Collection on the cheap, here's your shot. If you're ready to stock up on something from our Classic Collection, now's the time. Holiday or not, all US orders over $50 ship free so make sure and take full advantage.

Ask anyone on this board that has tried it, our juice is legit. See the reviews here, on our site, JuiceDB, reddit, our Facebook page, anywhere. After you've done all that, come and find your new favorite juice.

The code is "ecfday" and it's good between Friday and Monday. Let me know if I can be of assistance in any other way.

Thanks for choosing Cloudride!

And don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more shenanigans.

logo with mark.png

Reactions: mackman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread