Hi i am JON im new to this fourm. Im wanting to vape only 0mg E cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHIT0MG

Sep 12, 2014
USA
Hi i got a question about this forum. I got a very first ordered kanger evod 2 e cigs complete with battery and all that stuff ready for me for vape.
ive been thinking on vaping for a really long time. The problem is I don't want to get addicted in this vaping thing. I just want something to have fun to blow or relax with vaping flavors only. like a cool hobby of flavors. Or something to do like when i am watching the tv/game/ fishing or when i am out at the beach etc? I also want something that I will now deal with haveing to smoke craving some/

What do u recommend if i will only vape for flavor not no nicotine style liquid. ive smoked for like 10 years ago and didn't touch a cigarette ever since. But this vaping flavor vapes came in to the craze. my co workers and everyone around even people at work or at the office gets away with vaping freely. Ive been searching online trying to find some answers and the vibe still makes me want to try.
But i don't want to be addicted like i was addicted to cigarettes back in my high school days. what got me out i was cold turkey and bad.

This 0mg is it true that i will vape only 0mg liquid non nicotine? the bottle says caution contains nicotine?
why is it 0mg if it has some nicotine in it?
anybody experience only vaping 0mg liquid non nicotine liquids?? and if so how many months years experience with smoking only 0mg for flavors?
i dont want to be addictive to the nicotine.
Also will the 0mg nicotine even show up in a drug test?

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Hiya Jon,

Many (if not mostly all) juice companies offer a zero nicotine option. I can't answer the question as to why the 0 Nic juice you saw has a warning on it, aside from oversight. A lot of companies use the same labels for all of their juices but simply "tick off" the appropriate nic level on the bottle. I could see how 0 nic juice could end up with a warning on them in that case.

There are a lot of 0 nic vapers around here. Some never used nicotine but most have stepped down. I'm almost there myself.

If you are vaping 0 nic then you have nothing to worry about on a test that screens for nicotine. I also wouldn't worry from any addiction aside from a habitual/ritual one if you are vaping 0 nic.

happydave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
United States
some vendors offer "no nicotine". but some no nicotine samples have tested positive for traces of nicotine, this is probably due to cross to contamination. if you use a good vendor for your e-liquid it should be fine.

" bottle says caution contains nicotine?"

that is because that is the stock warning for all bottles. i have seen this on zero nicotine bottles even from decent vendors.

LupinIII

Verified Member
Aug 3, 2014
Mid-Atlantic USA
Welcome Jon. I am pretty new here and was wondering about this same issue myself. "Officially" quit Thanksgiving 2012 but was sneaking the occasional one in here and there when out with buddies. Fire up the occasional hookah as well.

The cravings still hit me (especially when watching something like Mad Men) and this seemed like a safer, healthier outlet. I have a bunch of 6mg and 12mg liquids to try but will likely transition to zero-nic down the line as I simply enjoy the vaping experience.

Good luck and thanks for posing this question.

Warpigs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
USA
I purchased some 0mg juice myself but havent tried it yet. I'm curious to see how different the throat hit will be compared to the same juice with the 12 mg...

My mom vapes 0mg. It tastes good, but no throat hit to speak of. I guess if you get more pg (i think that deals with TH) you might be able to squeeze out some TH.
Not sure tho. Give it a shot and let me know :) I use 24mg nic. Down from 36-38mg.

iHIT0MG

Sep 12, 2014
USA
some vendors offer "no nicotine". but some no nicotine samples have tested positive for traces of nicotine, this is probably due to cross to contamination. if you use a good vendor for your e-liquid it should be fine.

" bottle says caution contains nicotine?"

that is because that is the stock warning for all bottles. i have seen this on zero nicotine bottles even from decent vendors.

Hi what are some good places to buy that hasn't been tested pos for traces in their 0mg liquids?
what places been tested with nicotine in their 0mg liquids vendors?
What are some good vendor that are legitimate 0mg liquids?
please let me know i am looking to buy.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Welcome to ECF Jon! I can understand your concerns but the cross contamination of nicotine into 0mg juice would be negligible, assuming you are dealing with a reputable vendor. It costs them good money to put nicotine into the juice so why cheat a customer? The nicotine in ejuice is not nearly as addictive as it is in cigarettes because it lacks the chemically crafted soup the tobacco companies have crafted to make it so. Nicotine is also in a number of foods. I’m definitely not saying you should use nicotine, you shouldn’t if you want to avoid it, just trying to ease your mind.

There is another thread here that will give you an idea of some reputable vendors. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/603300-ordering-juice-online-fav-sites.html

Wignut

Dec 13, 2013
Utah
Hey John, I'm also new to the forums but not new to vaping. When there is 0ML that means there is absolutely no nic. The only reason why the bottles still have the warning labels is because since these bottles are sent in mass, the only things that differ from label to label on the bottles are the measurements like bottle size, flavor, and nic level. Because of this, the warning is still on there.

I have had my fair share of nic and no nic liquids. Sad news, throat hit is non existent on 0ML (obviously since there is no nic for the hit) unless you get a seriously powerful flavor; then the hit will come from the flavor itself. I recommend hitting up Halo and getting a couple of bottles from there. Malibu is awesome for that Pina-Colada feeling and Turkish Tobacco is also a must try. If you want that artificial throat hit then pick up Kringles Curse of Sub Zero.

Other than that, look up a local vape shop, even here in Utah they are popping up everywhere. Most are veteran vapors and do custom liquids so 0ML is just an ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread