Hey everybody !

Martique

Mar 24, 2024
Hi there guys!

I used to be a smoker and have now been vaping for eight years, I'm not so familiar with new and more modern devices, I still come from the more classic era.
I only do self-winding and have a heart for dna mods and have experimented a lot.

my favourite vape is the kayfun 5 from Svoe Mesto

I am happy about every exchange here

Regards, Martin

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
Hi there guys!

I used to be a smoker and have now been vaping for eight years, I'm not so familiar with new and more modern devices, I still come from the more classic era.
I only do self-winding and have a heart for DNA mods and have experimented a lot.

my favourite vape is the Kayfun 5 from Svoe Mesto

I am happy about every exchange here

Regards, Martin
There hasn’t been a lot of really new stuff except for more disposables which I don’t think you are interested in to begin with. The lies the tobacco industry told the CDC were quite effective. They were largely exposed but not until they had done a great deal of damage. Luckily vaping was in a pretty good place already, so the slump caused by that left decent mods still being produced. Problems now are largely being caused by stealth disposables in the illegal under 18 market. It is the only one that has really grown afaik

Reactions: Martique

Martique

Mar 24, 2024
There hasn’t been a lot of really new stuff except for more disposables which I don’t think you are interested in to begin with. The lies the tobacco industry told the CDC were quite effective. They were largely exposed but not until they had done a great deal of damage. Luckily vaping was in a pretty good place already, so the slump caused by that left decent mods still being produced. Problems now are largely being caused by stealth disposables in the illegal under 18 market. It is the only one that has really grown afaik
Thanks, I also noticed exactly this market development.

You can get disposables like in any supermarket now, however there are still manufacters that bring out decent atomizers and mods... but i guess the market will shrink over time since new vapers dont get along with these products.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    the market will shrink over time since new vapers dont get along with these products.

I agree wholeheartedly. Some refillable pod users do venture into rebuildables and stick with it, but it's not the norm. Most smokers do not roll cigarettes, they buy them. The vape market is no different.

• Love
    Reactions: Martique

Users who are viewing this thread