HI from AUSTRIA !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
hi there everybody out there in the vaping universe ... just wanted to introduce myself ...

my name is Hannes - 49 - started vaping october 2014 after 32 years of smoking at least 2 packs per day - and honestly - I never thought I would make it to quit :) ... until a good friend of mine introduced me to vaping by letting me try ... so the first time in my life I had the feeling that I don't "NEED" to smoke ... the rest is history - right away ordered an EGO - C pack and some liquids ... the rest of my cigarette pack is still lying here in my office and I never since had the feeling to have one !!!! and I even had chinese accupuncture that made me quit smoking for 2 weeks - but within these 2 weeks I was walking all over my walls and ceiling :) :) :) so thank god I could manage and since then dig myself more into the subject because I simply enjoy it.
I started out with Ego C's, pro tanks and iclears - use them on an evic, innokin MVP 2.0 & VV & VTR ... then also started to explore mechanical mods & RBA's - Just GG & Ithaka & Odysseus, Penny V3, Tilemahos, Svoe Mesto Kayfun lite plus, Vapor Giant & Vapor Giant mini ... but ... I really dig IMEO's products ... as Roberto said - Ithaka is king :) i carry a couple of greek units with me to work every day :) they simply work - all my thumbs up IMEO !!!!
Anyway - looking forward to exchange knowledge & learn from you guys -

Have a great day & VAPE ON !

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
Thank you Dinger CPA - i already enjoyed reading so many interesting things here -and will continue for sure ... if you can order beer and ask for the badezimmer - wow - that are some pretty essential things :) :) :) my only somewhat essential try to quit smoking was when i was in the US / Seattle after trying chinese accupuncture ... which worked for two weeks until i came to a gasstation :) :) :) anyway - I still love these areas and have lots of great memories !!! Have a great day and vape !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread