Hallo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquareFeet

Jan 22, 2015
Hey guys,

I've been lurking these forums for a while, and figured the lurking was getting a bit silly, so decided to make an account.

I'm from the UK, and have been vaping for about 3 years now; started on the basic re-fillable 'cigarette' type ones, moved up to a variable-voltage battery with a ProTank sitting conspicuously atop, but now got a Svoe Mesto Semovar/Nivel with a kayfun Lite+. Absolutely love the thing, but I have a few problems getting high-VG juices to work without a slight bad taste...

I adore Nicoticket juices (currently got Wakonda and Sure Bert [neither plays well with my kayfun, though; this Wakonda definitely feels thicker than my last batch], and praying that one day Apricot Ambition will make a return!)... In fact, the flavours from Clark's juices are so damn good that it got me and a friend into the idea of DIY juices (which is where I've been lurking).

So now my desk is adorned with flavour bottles, large bottles of PG, VG, distilled water, far too many glass dropper bottles full of (mostly interesting) concoctions... It's becoming a problem ;)

But anyway, just wanted to say hello, and a big thank you to the guys from the DIY forums (I don't like to single anyone out, but HeadInClouds' "thoughts on..." posts have been super useful). One of these days I hope to concoct something worthy of sharing!

Cheers,
SquareFeet.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf SquareFeet. So nice to meet you and glad you finally decided to join. A big congrats on the vaping. That is awesome. Look forward to reading your posts because with your experience, you will be a great asset to ecf and helping others. Please make yourself at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread