Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
I almost pulled the trigger, Jay can you label the pics in the gallery with the new colors please. That way we can see what they look like. Also is it possible to do a payment other than pay pal. The review looks great and that mini is just the thing for my wifes purse, of course the 5v is just right for my big paw.
Hey Driver. I can rename those later on today for ya. As far as payment goes call me and we can set something up 248-346-3205.

-jay.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Congrats, doots, do we get chips like AA?:laugh:

ANd congrats, you dog, you got yours before me, mine will be tomorrow, Ill get a picture up of my awesome nebula green one.

And Mutt, I love my Glv-mini but its a little small for me, works great and easy to use and we all know Jay is there to answer any question we might have -- I cannot imagine a better customer experience.

And the mackinac fudge from ms t's is coming, also!:p

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
I am in LOVE with this device.

Here is my video review

YouTube - ‪GLV2 Mod Device Review‬‎

for the record, I solved the cartomizer problem by adding a 510 to 901 adapter and then putting a 901 to 510 adapter, it lengthened the overall unit but now 510 cartomizers work flawlessly. I'll have a followup soon to explain it.

Great job Jay....this device is AMAZING!:toast:

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Very nice review..thanks a lot. I plan on putting this one on the website as well. I'm going to order some 510 cartos so i can see what needs to be done to make sure this don't happen anymore. All of the GLV improvements have come from customer suggestions/ideas, and I think that's why the GLV has taken on a life of its own...I just work here now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread