GLV info: ordering/shipping/policy..etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Now that I'm doing this full time I need to make some small changes, and make an FAQ to help people out with some of the questions I get asked a lot.

I am taking atomizers out of the full kit for good to help streamline shipping, and to help pay for the new GLV packaging . (I don"t charge for shipping ). I will still be doing 2-3 day priority. I will still sell them on the website when I have them in stock.

The demand for the GLV1 has dropped enough that I will no longer offer it , or the replacement parts. If you have a v1 and want a v1 replacement part you will have to contact me

Ill keep this updated as often as needed.

FAQ

Whats the difference between 3.6v-5v-6v and the mini 3.6v?

The 3.6v,5v,and 6v all share the same long body (x2 batteries), but the mini only uses x1 battery to reach 3.6v. The 5v and 3.6v (x2 batteries) models use a resistor to achieve the desired voltage. The 6v (x2 3.0v batteries) and mini do not use a resistor.

Can I use my 6v head cap on my mini?

Yes. The head cap for the mini ,and the 6v are the same (no resistor)

What batteries should I use for my GLV?

The GLV uses cr123a/16340 protected batteries, and I would have to recommend AW 16340 750 mAh batteries. I have found that they perform great ,fit the best in the GLV ,and are a very safe battery to use.

How long does shipping take?

Shipping time will all depend on what I have in stock, your custom options, and how close to the final process you order. Between 5 and 20 days..again depending on your custom options. For example , custom etching can only be done in lots no smaller then 20. Because of this I can only take them to the etcher two times a month right now.

Does the GLV come with different atomizer connections?

Yes, but please note that all GLV2 models have 510 connections. If you order a 901 801 model , it will be a 510 connection with an adapter of your choice to achieve the 801, 901 connection you want.

How do you color the GLV?
The process is called powder coating. It forms a hard, and durable coat on the GLV that comes in hundreds of colors..I offer around 12 ,but If you want a custom color i don't have, contact me and I will help you out.

Whats the return policy on my GLV?

As long as I can resell it I will give a refund...in most cases. I will not refund custom etching.

How does the warranty work?

The warranty is for the life of your GLV. As long as your GLV is in repairable condition I will repair it for free for the life of the GLV.
[/LEFT]

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Here's a link to the body only kits I have in stock right now. I left the sale open for an extra week for those people that were gone for the holiday.
GLV-2-510 Electronic Cigarette (Body & End Caps Only) [GLV-2-510-BODY-KIT] - $100.00 : Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - Great Lakes Vapor

Here's a link for the batteries I recommend, and the cheap ones. I really recommend the the AW batteries tho...very safe and perform very well.

AW RCR123a Protected 750 mAh Battery

DealExtreme: $5.40 TrustFire Protected 16340 880mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries (2-Pack)
Jay....Not to step on your toes here....but I would never buy from DealExtreme again! I orderd a charger a few months back that took almost two months to recieve.I would have been much happier paying a few bucks more and not having that kind of wait. For those who don't mind....the prices are quite good!

My:2c:
:)The Wiz!

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Jay....Not to step on your toes here....but I would never buy from DealExtreme again! I orderd a charger a few months back that took almost two months to recieve.I would have been much happier paying a few bucks more and not having that kind of wait. For those who don't mind....the prices are quite good!

My:2c:
:)The Wiz!

Agreed. If you have batteries already and don't mind the wait they are cheap.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
If I ordered a 5v gloss pink,how long would it take to get it?and can I get batts and charger from someone on ecf?I need help figuring this out.Why dont you sell everything I need to just vape it?Does it take alot longer if I want etching?If I dont get custom etching does it still have GLV etched into it?This is hard to figure out.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
If I ordered a 5v gloss pink,how long would it take to get it?and can I get batts and charger from someone on ecf?I need help figuring this out.Why dont you sell everything I need to just vape it?Does it take alot longer if I want etching?If I dont get custom etching does it still have GLV etched into it?This is hard to figure out.

I have the bodies in stock so a pink one would take about 2 days before it would ship, and it will have GLV on the head already. If you want custom etching it will take longer , but I am going to the etcher next week so maybe not as long as it would take if you had ordered a week ago.

Give me a call 248-346-3205 and I can answer any questions you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread