Not open for further replies.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
$101.90
I love the ease of my Billet Box. Even thou I like learning and sometimes fiddling with stuff at times. Hate it when I can't seem to get it quite right. So then I just grab my BB and relax. No frustrations with it. Then back to that lets try this new coil that I read about. So I am a glutton for aggravation. But then when ya get it right it is wonderful.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
$34.34
My DIY is pretty bad. Think it is time to try someone else's again. I take notes when I first mix but then don't like so add a little, then put in a little more base. then a little more flavor. Fiddle stixs what is my problem? I can make the most delicious desserts. but not a decent vape flavor.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
$10.13
I started smoking when I was 13 and smoked for little over 45 years. Tried so many times with so many different ways but nothing ever kept me from wanting a cig. till I started vaping. I can watch someone right next to me smoke and not lust after it now. Instead I think dang that thing really stinks. Although the smell of a fresh opened pack of smokes still smells good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread