HIT LIQUID- Game to win a Ego-T Kit- Wanna Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvesicgirl

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I love this comic!!!!!!
That's what made me think of this game!!!!!
I'd enjoy the rest of the days to the fullest hanging with family and friends and hit up some theme parks zombie land style... and after all of that if it didn't end like its said id go find these guys

62616_2012calendar.jpg

and introduce them to vaping only to torture them by buying up their fave juices

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
If the world is coming to an end I would spend my final moments with my kids. I know it sounds corny but there's nothing in the world I would rather do. If it was really the end of the world and I knew it for sure I seriously doubt any of usd would be able to enjoy all the "trips around the world" and "things money can buy." We'd all be to scared thinking about what is to come and would just want to be with the ones we love most. For me that's my 3 beautiful kids and my husband.
Oh.......................
you hit the nail on the head. I have never thought twice about anything else. Just my loved ones. I will make sure I am right with God, then give my loved ones the best love I could till the time came............

BigBopper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
Minnesota
Take my boys (3 and 4 years old) for a MONSTER truck ride. They'd absolutely love it.

Al

Just to add a note to this. The Speed channel has monster trucks on at 6 every morning. The easiest way for me to get my boys out of bed is to tell them "Monster trucks are on". and they'll almost jump out of bed. Very little else will even faze them;)

Al

TheTrulyInsane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Atlanta, GA
If money was no object, I would go and visit family in Jersey with my family from here in tow. But I'd have to prepare for the journey, and since we're talking money being no object, well, I'd buy as many mods as I could fit in a suitcase, fill another suitcase with juice, and of course a small bag for silly things like clothes, razor, shampoo etc.

I'd vape up a storm, and while watching the asteroids come in to the atmosphere I'd be vaping away.

Then after the asteroid hit and the world ended, I'd get to see my Father again. So no worries.

ponytail girl

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
Hawaii
I work for a delivery company so my life is always fast paced..go go go..That morning I would leave the station on my way to do my route but instead take myself for a nice big breakfast and relax..after that relax at my favorite ocean spot and swim with the dolphins if there are any that day..Then unlike Tom Hanks I would sit in my truck and OPEN every last package..eat,play and try on new clothes and fiddle with whatever came in the box..then I would push that truck off the cliff as I shout DELIVER THIS...and the world better end because after all this I won't have a job and will be sitting in jail..I wonder can you vape in prison?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Okay - First of all, We Don't Know If the World is Coming To An End . . . Or if it is going to be an all out "END of Mankind As We Know It" . . . OR Just A "Fight" for Mankind's Survival . . .

ALL We Do Know is the their Calendar Ends . . .

AND just in case it is the later of the 2 - I would probably be with "MrsDash" & Her Husband if they would have and/or let me tag along . . .

But if it is "THE END OF THE WORLD" . . .

I really wouldn't have to do anything "SPECIAL" . . .

Because Everyone I Know - Already Knows How I Feel About Them (Both Bad and Good - But Hopefully More Good than Bad) . . .

And Those People that I Truly Care About - Already Know "I LOVE" Them - Always Have, Always Will . . .

I wouldn't have to look toward a "higher power" for help because although I'm a very Spritual Person - I Am An Agnostic - And actually have faith in the Humanistic Spirit of Mankind to do the right thing (although I'll still be with "MrsDash" just in case - because people are still self-centered _________ ! ! ! {Fill in the blank with your choice of "curse word" which is not allowed here *) . . .

AND - Given "My" Past, I Wouldn't - "HAVE" - TO DO ANYTHING (Because I already have done too much). . . .

So Lastly - On That Last Day - I would be doing exactly the same thing I try to do every day - as best as I can . . .

"Live" My Life in the Here and NOW, Especially To Enjoy What I Could With The People I Could :D

Last edited:

izdalion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Rhode Island
Wow if I new for a fact that the Mayans were right and the world would end I would totally PIMP Smack every idiot I ever talked to. I'd at least give them the decency to use baby powder LOL I'm not trying to be mean or anything but c'mon try to tell me you never thought to yourself "Wow, that guy really needs a PIMP Smack".
And if I had a second option I would tax the FDA for being the FDA. I mean they tax us for nothing why couldn't we tax them :)
Actually I would do both PIMP Smack and Tax the FDA also tax the FDA for PIMP Smacking them. Why would I tax the FDA for that you ask because, as they would say, PIMP Smacking is unhealthy and impressionable to are youth LMAO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread