HIT LIQUID- Game to win a Ego-T Kit- Wanna Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvesicgirl

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
In honor of the New Year we are giving away a 650 mah Ego-T tank Kit to the winner of this month's game!
We are currently well stocked- we have kits, smok Tech Cartomizers, tanks, and liquid in........

Okay, now for the game....Since according to the Mayan calendar we are not going to see 2013 anyways (so lets not worry about money, jobs, etc) what would you do in 2012 to go out with a bang! I will pick my favorite entry....Game ends midnight (California time) January 31st. I will annnounce the winner February 1st....Have fun and game on!

Kristin
www.hitliquid.com

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Hubby and I have actually decided to make this year special :) in honor of the "end of the world". We figure if we die, we will go out with a bang, and if we live we will have had one great year!

First were going to Roatan for 2 weeks next month, then were going to do small monthly road trips to Portland to see all the good bands. And a special road trip from The Alamo in TX to the Flordia Keys :) We have a few little things planed in-between also. Extra camping trips, skydiving (if Hubby can get his weight down) A trip to Alaska for salmon fishing....I only wish the end of the world happened more often :D Cause normally my life is pretty boring.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
hmmm i would probably tell a few people what i actually think of them for one! the ones i love already know how i feel as i tell them every day. but i would love to go scuba diving altho i can't swim a lick!! swimmin with nature sounds soo relaxin altho i think a shark would attack me so i wouldnt know the world went up in smoke!:facepalm::laugh:

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
I would do nothing at all.

...What would be the point...

sessionExpired.gif

:)

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
hmmm what would i do if the world was to end. I would discover all the secrets of the world!

First I'd go raid Michael jacksons grave to see if he really is in there, then elvis. THEN I would go scubadiving to find Atlantis , THEN i would watch The Clerks and finally figure out what people really saw in that movie....thats the most important mystery of life, to discover what people saw in that movie.

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
If I knew this beyond a shadow of a doubt, I would spend some time with family and friends... But after all that was done I would rob a bank for an obscene amount of money (Or some how gather an obscene amount of money regardless of how it's obtained as long as it didn't require that I kill or hurt anyone physically in order to get it) and go live it up among the girls, sin, debauchery and gambling found in the best places in vegas...all the while enjoying the cream of the crop of hallucinogens & other illegal materials of the like, until meeting my end with a stoney smile along with the rest of you guys :toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread