HIT LIQUID- Game to win a Ego-T Kit- Wanna Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
did i win yet
embaras.gif

kvesicgirl

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If I could be guaranteed that the world was gonna end, I would sell everything then gather my loved ones. We would all do a classic full-on Jimmy Buffett. It would be white sandy beaches, umbrella drinks, afternoon massages, and pool boys! Of course, if the world continued after I splurged, I'd have to go for a looooog one-way swim!
We have a WINNER!!!!! Congrats CalamityJan I think the pool boys really cinched the deal..........Is there room at the hotel for my family????? Thanks everyone for playing, I really enjoyed reading your responses.......
Kristin
Welcome to Hit Liquid

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Yowza! How awesome! We have already reserved you a pool boy of your very own, Kristin!
Thanks for the contest, Hit Liquid!!!
After reading everyone's plans, I think we will be able to thwart off any demise or at least enjoy the heck outta the party.

Thanks for the congratz all my wild and crazy friends..........we are in this together!

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Yowza! How awesome! We have already reserved you a pool boy of your very own, Kristin!
Thanks for the contest, Hit Liquid!!!
After reading everyone's plans, I think we will be able to thwart off any demise or at least enjoy the heck outta the party.

Thanks for the congratz all my wild and crazy friends..........we are in this together!

WooHoo!! Ride 'em, CowGirl!!! :party: And if you happen to run short on Pool Boys, we have a couple over in the SS Bad Girls thread that you can borrow... ;)

Thanks for another fun contest!!!

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
whats the ss bad girls thread????? I'm curious!

There's a chatty exchange thread that gets a bit wild @ Smokestik forum. SK was politely following protocol of not using another vendors name in your forum but sneak over if you can! :)

Just wanted to let you know the the Pony Express delivered my package safe and sound.... Thank you so much. Will PM you about another question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread