Fried my Buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtuna

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I left my Buzz in my car cup holder as I always to and somehow the button was pushed down. It toasted the plastic drip tip and the internal wiring looks pretty bad. The atty must have ran full blast for a while.

Time to get one of those new colors I have been wanting. The Buzz is my go to mod and it is the only one that keeps my attys running for a long time.

Oh well.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Mr Tuna , we can fix that one , it is most likely under warranty !
SO the button was kept on for a long time I assume ? I need to look into a timer or something to prevent this from happening in the future .
Send me your order # and info to sales@notcigs.com to get the RMA process started so we can fix you up .

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
I have to agree! They helped me at midnight one night when i went into complete panic mode. My wire broke after a 510 cap change. He gave me the quick fix and told me when I was ready send her on in and he will get my beloved buzz fixed up right.

I can say nothing but good things about notcigs.com. They have excellent customer service and excellent products!!

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
WOW ! I appreciate the kudos and feedback , we realized that a new design like this would have some issues in the first revision ( remember Iphone ??? ) and I appreciate that you guys understand that .
We try our best to treat the customer as good as we can , Our company has very experienced employees and technical people in it (min. yrs on the job for my emp. is 10 yrs ! )

I front this effort BUT they are the real workforce , I put a lot of pressure on them ( poor old basterds LMAO ! )
But they also realize that what we are doing is an exciting and helpful ordeal so they support it 100%

anyhow we do appreciate your support.

mrtuna

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I just took the 510 cap off and cleaned the gunk from the plastic drip tip, cleaned the threads and she fired right up. How is that for a testimony to how durable the Buzz is!

Two 3.7V batteries ran the mod and atty frying the drip tip and atty and it still works!

Thanks for the generous offer. It looks like I am back vaping :)

Oops,
Spoke too soon. I sat it down and it was firing on it's own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread