An issue with my BUZZ oh noes!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapoMonkey

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Queens NYC
The button on my BUZZ is starting to get a bit hincky, what I maen by hincky is that sometimes it just wont fire, other times it will do a halfa$$ed firing, or i have to press it at a slight angle to get it to fire, and no its not my batteries, and it aint the atty/carto either as I have tested them on my other device and work fine...

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
The original Buzz had a different button from what I have read. The newer ones have the same one as the infinity.

Vapo does the button feel loose? I know thats hard to determine with the soft button. Im guessing it is which could indicate its coming off the board. This would be why hitting it just right will make it fire. Im going to bet you will need to send it in for a quick repair. Mike might have some other things to look at first though.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
The button on my BUZZ is starting to get a bit hincky, what I maen by hincky is that sometimes it just wont fire, other times it will do a halfa$$ed firing, or i have to press it at a slight angle to get it to fire, and no its not my batteries, and it aint the atty/carto either as I have tested them on my other device and work fine...

Bummer Vapo...Fire it off to Mike as soon as you can...so you can get it back as soon as possible. I'll vape mine twice as hard for ya Bro. That just ain't funny, I know, but I wish there was more I could do for ya. Sorry...I could be next.:( :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It was a boyhole not a manhole so I think he's covered. I have a Buzz from the very first batch and it fires every time. I also have a beta from before the first batch that fires every time. It is 11 Mo. old BTW.
I wonder how many of the original 5 Buzz beta testers are still posting in the notcig forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread