I love my Buzz, but I am having some issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Everyone has had that "How the hell did juice get there moments??" The Buzz and Buzz Pro are very well sealed against juice invasion...Still things happen..Sooner rather than later juice will end up where you don't want it...

Heat....Most PVs are made of some type of metal alloy...I know you've picked one up and noticed it too be rather cold too the touch...Voltage regulation by the Buzz produces heat..Metal that is cold and warmed quickly will "sweat"..We've tossed this idea around before and I believe this could sometimes be a problem...It would be worse in winter...Thankfully that's over...

drum of ny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Upstate NY
I squirted some rubbing alcohol in the battery compartment of my Buzz, shook it around briefly and poured it down the sink. I then put it on a paper towel and let it dry for almost 24 hours. Since then it has been working like the day I bought it. Thanks for the help.

The Buzz is my favorite vaporizer and I have owned a lot of them. Things require maintenance and often involve a learning curve. Thankfully notcigs has a subforum where one can get help with these things. Cheers.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I squirted some rubbing alcohol in the battery compartment of my Buzz, shook it around briefly and poured it down the sink. I then put it on a paper towel and let it dry for almost 24 hours. Since then it has been working like the day I bought it. Thanks for the help.

The Buzz is my favorite vaporizer and I have owned a lot of them. Things require maintenance and often involve a learning curve. Thankfully notcigs has a subforum where one can get help with these things. Cheers.
SWEET !!! glad to hear it is back up and running

Nice, now I know about this, and will come in handy if I ever need it to. Also if I were to drop my buzz in water would I just take the batts out and do the same thing in order to dry it?
YES , do NOT TURN IT ON if it is wet like that , you WILL kill it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread