• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Last post for this year.

I would like to thank everyone on here.For all the advice and help over the last 12 months.

This time last year I had a MVP and Vision Spinner.Now I have countless mods and tanks (still not as many as Bob);) and enough juice to open a shop.

Anyway I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year
View attachment 519117

I'm off to enjoy these :toast:
Happy new year and thank you for all of your contribution!

That cool fire is very good looking!

See you next year!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Last post for this year.

I would like to thank everyone on here.For all the advice and help over the last 12 months.

This time last year I had a MVP and Vision Spinner.Now I have countless mods and tanks (still not as many as Bob);) and enough juice to open a shop.

Anyway I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year
View attachment 519117

I'm off to enjoy these :toast:
:toast: and this is what I'll be drinking:
palm.jpg
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Small is good. :)
It's definitely a completely different feeling. We're it really possible
I'd move back. I've always felt more at home there despite deliberately learning to sound 'mercan. Besides all my family but my mother are there. And I prefer the weather to be honest!

Smaller is better. But not for my line of work. Media technology and photography. I need Fortune 500 ad firms. All the ones there end up
Moving to New York. There just aren't enough companies and therefor positions in what I do. Realistically when I move to VP or SVP somewhere in nyc I'll have a chance to go back. That will Probably be 5+ years at the earliest. If my recovery goes smoothly and no further surgery is needed.

Anyway. All My best wishes to everyone here. I'll echo the already mentioned sentiment and thank
You all For the great conversation. Patience. And good exchange of knowledge. I definitely appreciate you all.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
THis is my nye. Consulate vaping and ok glad I rebuild everything before. But this is the bulk of what I'm running now wih a few clones not pictures. Like the hurricane , an emow mega, and a couple kayfun versions. Two More Mechs too with one more on the way. And the heron and with Laos - I'm waiting for 18500 batteries to get Jose setup properly.

I don't know If I've ever shown you majority of my stuff so this is nye for Me. I need to find a way to Clean the metal it's steel (brushed) Mostly but there are some Brass and silver parts. Any ideas? Especially for the steel that has that kind of
Clear coat on it. I see the metal
Polishing pads on Amazon. Quite expensive but k guess one pad could do all these ?

e858269bd63b5053a149f9f296acb2ad.jpg

Sorry the typos are returning a bit. Hands not quite right after surgery. I'll try to proof better.

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Suppose we'll be seeing Easter Eggs within a couple of weeks :rolleyes: but before that we have CNY Feb 7-13 so make sure your orders are in well before then or you'll have an extra week or more to wait.
It all just carries on marching on - whether we're ready for it or not! :laugh:

Reactions: Bobw1951
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread