• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Trish I'm defo gonna get another Subox mini been vaping it hard,got the 1.5 coil in it and I'm coming to the end of my second tank full of Must Vape Pencil and it's the bomb.Took a while for the coil to bed in mind.If you find the 1.5 coils send us a link,
I emailed Kanger and they said:

New OCC will be sold in the future, we need to clear the 0.5/1.2ohm first.

I find that a bit silly because the 1.5 is totally different and should be available seeing they're putting it with the Subox kit, and also because plenty of people will still want the .5 and 1.2 anyway.

I'm looking for some juice for the Subtanks.Love my homebrew but I want something about 60-70vg because the subbys wick good.Something full of flavour but with out any cakey,spongey,biscuity flavour if possible
What sort of flavour? Depends what you like. With RedJuice, TheliquidBar, Justbottles, you can select the ratio and see all that's available. With Justbottles, you can usually find the same liquid on a UK site too.

I like chocolate, mixed berries, strawberry cream/custard, ..something like chefs PMP is a rich mango/passion fruit/papaya one, Nicoticket Passion Cake is passion fruit cheesecake ..can't taste any cake in it, I don't get much cake in the Chefs Queen of Puddings either.

There's a lot but it depends what you want. Looking through those that allow you to select by ratio may give you an idea of what you'd like to try and chances are one of us may have tried some of them.

Reactions: Marcus1970

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Tried mixing Koolada in with my homebrew mixed it with strawberry and Apple also Raspberry ripple and I was coughing and wheezy.After a while I remembered Bob saying that some people complained about it.Thought it would give a cooling effect not a fricking coughing effect

I liked the Twisted with Koolada in it when they did it as an option, but the lime in it affected me, and perhaps also the Koolada - they don't seem to use it now.
I liked Twisted - just like the ice cream itself!

SteamGunk did a decent menthol but I haven't used anything menthol for months now.

LT Ecigs did/do a very good menthol too.

Reactions: Marcus1970

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Think I'll try that PMP.Got the custard covered and strawberry and cream
Calicustard and Nipple juice from South Coast vapes.Did you try any from there
I did try some but haven't used them yet - I'll need to add 10% of something 100%VG to them to use, but they do smell good!

PMP almost tastes like a rich thick fruit drink ...mango forward at first, but they blend in a couple of weeks. I really like it. It can also be changed a bit to suit taste now and then: a bit of vanilla or custard added to a tank, or plain strawberry/S.Vapetto tastes good too.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
It does sound very nice, but it's 60% VG - another I'd have to add 10% of something to.

I've got that in a mini Subtank at 3mg nic and I couldn't put it it down.The kitchen was full of vapour but the taste.Is amazing mint choc and a coolness that doesn't make you cough.Next order zero nic it's that good

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've got that in a mini Subtank at 3mg nic and I couldn't put it it down.The kitchen was full of vapour but the taste.Is amazing mint choc and a coolness that doesn't make you cough.Next order zero nic it's that good
There used to be a mint chocolate ice of some sort on Chefs site in the concentrates somewhere, but I don't see it now. It may have had the same image too.

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
There used to be a mint chocolate ice of some sort on Chefs site in the concentrates somewhere, but I don't see it now. It may have had the same image too.

Never tried that MCV that you like but I believe this is as good as have you got any 100% vg wafer or something along those lines,it's well worth a fiver

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Never tried that MCV that you like but I believe this is as good as have you got any 100% vg wafer or something along those lines,it's well worth a fiver
I have a lot of the MCV now - got 200ml ready to use and 80ml is 12mg, so I'll be making some zero nicotine liquid from the concentrate. A mint choc ice cream would be nice though.
I think I have some vanilla ice cream flavouring and I do have some ready to use 100%VG chocolate
I know Chefs used to do one called Viscount - that was a chocolate mint one.
I see a number of flavourings and ready to use, these being two:
Mint Choc Chip Flavour Concentrate - Decadent Vapours
Mint Choc Chip Eliquid - UK Supplier

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
VapeMail:

2015-06-06 08.58.12.jpg

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Second flask from Focalecig has finally shipped.

Took a good look thru' the Svapiamo's last night Bob.No Olive wood available,seems to be all Rosewood this batch.
Saw one i could have fallen for,nice grain with a contrasting band.Then noticed looking at the other pictures they had put a picture of a native American in full head dress on the door side.Kinda spoilt it for me.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Reactions: Davantrac
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread