• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hello all. Has this thread closed or moved to a new thread? It's so quiet I can hear my pulse.
Hi - sorry to be one of the quiet ones ....I don't use any of it now, haven't for 9 months, and have some other issues we're dealing with, so some things get neglected ...and I don't mean to neglect all of you :)

Hope you're all fine! Stay safe! ;)

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Hi - sorry to be one of the quiet ones ....I don't use any of it now, haven't for 9 months, and have some other issues we're dealing with, so some things get neglected ...and I don't mean to neglect all of you :)

Hope you're all fine! Stay safe! ;)

Great to hear from you and well done for 9 months away from it! I haven't used nicotine at all for a good few months now but I still vape a mixture of glycerine plus flavour every day - just much less than I used to. As you know once the nicotine goes then the desire to have the device constantly in your hand simply fades gradually away.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Stay safe every one.
jc won.jpg

Reactions: e-pipeman

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Good to see a couple more back on here, what's this virus everyone is talking about , not many problems here in kiwi land

Hi Bob
If that's the case,i should stay there.:thumb:
Your lot down the smoke,won't do as they are told :laugh:
People don't seem to realise if in a couple of weeks, it gets like Italy,we'll be deep in trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: e-pipeman

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Hey Terry,doing alright.
We'll have to get the band back together :D

Good stuff George :) Yeah we should try to keep the thread going, it would be a shame if it died a death.

Good to see a couple more back on here, what's this virus everyone is talking about , not many problems here in kiwi land

Hi Bob, if it aint there yet it will be soon, it`s killed over 1 thousand in 48 hours in Italy, they reckon the UK is a couple of weeks behind them so not looking too rosy :nah:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Good stuff George :) Yeah we should try to keep the thread going, it would be a shame if it died a death.

Hi Bob, if it aint there yet it will be soon, it`s killed over 1 thousand in 48 hours in Italy, they reckon the UK is a couple of weeks behind them so not looking too rosy :nah:

It would be a shame if it just died Terry,i'll try and get on here more often.

Well N.Z have locked down today,so something must be happening there.
When are you due to return @Bobw1951

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Due to fly out early hours of the 31st kiwi time and arrive back about 19.00 31st UK time, if we hadn't been locked down on Wednesday I think I would have rearranged my flights, but now just want to get home and stay there until it all blows over
So does the lock down mean you are stuck for now Bob ? At least there is a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel now with Wuhan starting to relax things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread