Status
Not open for further replies.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Hey all,

Just bought a 30ml bottle of HEAVENS NECTAR from eVaporClouds eJuice eLiquid based off of a review of thier juice by pbusardo (his review is on thier website and Youtube..great reviewer and funny as all get out). Anyway my review.

THe website advertises it as a coconut creame with pear... and MY GOODNESS. It is a very LIGHT and clean vape. No heavy/candy/perfumy like flavoring. You smell the coconut more than taste it. And on exhale a NICE CLEAN pear flavor lightly kisses your taste buds.

Vapor is very good (70/30 mix) with a decent TH at 12mg (next order will be 18mg).

The pear aftertaste pleasntly lingers for a few seconds after exhale...then no after taste. No filmy taste like some juices, and NO chemical tastes.

I vaped this juice on my BuzzPro, with a Boge 510 SR carto at around 4.4v

Prices are GREAT on his website (he sells equipment, cartos and other stuff as well) and shipping reasonable. $14.99 for 30ml plus shipping (not sure what first class is as I went with priority mail for $4.95 for two 30ml bottles of juice and 15 cartos).

Very quick order fill and great packing. I also bought his Coffee and Cream ... once I try this out I will post a seperate review.
:vapor:

Aces

Jan 23, 2012
Durham, NC
It's good to read your review, as I had also bought this after watching Phil's review. I wasn't sure if there was something wrong with the juice or if I'd just hit the month-in no taste buds moment. I like a stronger flavor to my vape and found this one to be too light for my liking. Like all juices I don't care for the first day, I'll steep it for a few weeks, check in with my taste buds, and give it another shot, but first impression for me wasn't great.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
I do agree with you.... the flavor is not strong at all. I guess I should have better described my definition of "clean". Its not a strong vape at all (compared to some). The coconut, as I said, is very subtle and the pear is a clean (not strong) pear. I have noticed as I have steeped this juice a week now is the pear is more pronounced. But I look at it this way...if you were to eat a Orange, Apple, and a pear.... which fruit would have the least "wow" factor. To me the pear is the lightest of the three.

But like Phil says...taste is subjective. I actually vape Heavens Nectar when I dont want a strong flavor, but one that also doesnt taste like Im vaping a bunch of chemicals.

Let me know what you think after a week or two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread