Manufacturer: Evapor Clouds eJuice coconut flavor
juice Name: Coquito
PG/VG Ratio: 70/30 PG/VG @ 18mg
Price: 10ml @ $6.98
Flavor 1-5: 5
Vapor 1-5: 5
Throat Hit 1-5: 5
Overall 1-5: 5
Comments: I tried this juice after watching Pbusardo and Just Waaaa's reviews on youtube. I have to say they were right and I am glad that I purchased this flavor. It has a nice creamy coconut flavor with some rum on the inhale, and a littlebit of cinnamon on the exhale. The coconut is a natural coconut flavor and not a candied flavor, hell I should know cause I'm surrounded by coconut trees on this island. On the website it says that it also has vanilla but I guess with the cream in there the vanilla just blends together with it. All in all it is a great vape and I will be ordering this in a bigger bottle soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer: Evapor Clouds eVaporClouds Blueberry Strawberry and Vanilla eJuice for eCigarettes. Best reviewed eliquid for ecigs.
Juice Name: Poppa Smurf
Comments: This is another great flavor released by Evapor Clouds. On the website it states that it is a mix of Blueberry, Strawberry and Vanilla Cream. When I first got this juice I vaped the hell out of it. I could really taste the blueberries and vanilla cream with the strawberry being very suttle. It is a great dessert vape because it has a nice sweetness to it because of the vanilla cream. I wouldn't suggest it as an all day vape unless you like sweet, but it is great after a meal. Some of my friends tried it and they were happy with the flavor because it doesn't come with the calories..lol. Definetly worth a shot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer: Evapor Clouds eJuice Lime and citrus flavor
Juice Name: Ecto Juice
PG/VG Ratio: 70/30 PG/VG @ 16mg
Flavor 1-5: 4
Throat Hit 1-5: 4
Overall 1-5: 4.5
Comments: Well I have tried the Ecto Plasm from Juicy Vapor and it was a little to sweet for me, kinda like it has to much syrup and not enough water. Anyways when I seen this at Evapor Clouds I said what the heck, give it a try. On the site it says the flavor is a lime and citrus fruity drink, I mainly taste more of the lime when I vaped it. After hitting it a couple times I thought to myself, this flavor is a really familiar flavor for me. When I thought about it more then it dawned on me....this taste exactly like Calamansi juice.....but that's just me. I don't know how much of you tried calamansi but it is a favorite of mine. It is a little more sour than lime but that is what I like about it.....the tang...lol. So in the end if you are looking for something similar to Ecto Plasm......this is not it. If you are looking for something like a limeade or calamansi juice then this is the one for you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer: Evapor Clouds Exotic blend of Coconut Cream and Pear eJuice (eLiquid)
Juice Name: Heavens Nectar
Comments: I got this just because I was curious to try it, never heard of anyone combining coconut and pear. First impression were ehh, but then the flavor grew on me and had become one of my go to juices. It is a great combination of a natural coconut flavor mixed in with a fresh pear....no candy flavor here. It is very refreshing, especially the pear. When you first vape it the coconut is the first flavor you taste but then the pear follows up to complete the medley. It is a great vape and would suggest it if you like coconuts or pears.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer: Evapor Clouds eJuice Coffee & Cream flavor
Juice Name: Coffee & Cream
Flavor 1-5: 3
Vapor 1-5: 3
Throat Hit 1-5: 3
Overall 1-5: 3
Comments: Well I like to drink Starbucks Frappucinos in the morning and coffee at night and was hoping that this would be within the ballpark with the flavor but for me it isn't. It has a strong coffee flavor with a bit of cream in the end. Didn't really get any sweetness from it so I'm thinking that this is just straight coffee and cream. Just one of those flavors that I wanted to try but it didn't work for me, but for others who like there coffee with a little cream and no sugar...might just be the perfect vape.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
I love evapor clouds! Oh BTW there is an option of "light and sweet" for the coffee and cream :)

Really?? Where is that at. I just ordered some of this from evapor and saw no option.. Could it be you saw it on thier "Cup of Joe" juice and not the "Coffee and Cream" juice?

Looking forward to the Heavens Nectar ....got it because Pbusardo loved it on his reviews...lol. Also they have pretty decent prices on 510 cartos it seems. $16.50 for 15 cartos, plus seems to be a flat $5.95 charge for shipping (tried just buying the juice and it was $5.95 , so added cartos and still 5.95 ..oh and this is priority shipping).

dragonlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
chicopee ma
Really?? Where is that at. I just ordered some of this from evapor and saw no option.. Could it be you saw it on thier "Cup of Joe" juice and not the "Coffee and Cream" juice?

Looking forward to the Heavens Nectar ....got it because Pbusardo loved it on his reviews...lol. Also they have pretty decent prices on 510 cartos it seems. $16.50 for 15 cartos, plus seems to be a flat $5.95 charge for shipping (tried just buying the juice and it was $5.95 , so added cartos and still 5.95 ..oh and this is priority shipping).

Could of been Cup of Joe lol--and yeah Joe has awesome prices and his customer service is the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread