Heaven's Nectar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roasty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
unknown
ok, so i have a 15ml bottle of Heaven's Nectar.

what exactly is it supposed to taste like?

i'm getting this weird, extremely heavily perfumed sugary scent without any (supposed) hint of coconut or pear, with a lingering smell of some chemical like product i cant seem to put my finger on. The first 1-2 seconds of vaping this, i essentially get whatever i smell from the bottle, but any drag longer than that and all i get is some weird pungent rubbery taste. i feel like i'm vaping a perfume sprayed tire.

is this what it is supposed to be like? or have i gotten a bad batch? i decided to try this flavour after watching some online video reviews of this liquid, and i was quite disappointed when i got it.

or do i need to let it sit around and steep for a while? so far, this bottle has been with me for about a week and a half; i've tried it the first day i got it, and about once every 3 days after, hoping for some heavenly intervention and change in the vape.. but no luck.

dizzylizzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
California, USA
I have a couple flavorzbyjoe that i really like, but not that one. From.what I've read its supposed to.be a creamy spicy eggnog sort of flavor. Complicated juices can take awhile to steep and develop.... I would give it a month, if you're not getting a flavor you like by then you most likely never will. Check out the Pay It Forward and Juice Swap pages here on ECF!
Fwiw, the Heaven's Nectar i got (different vendor) was truly awful. I really didn't know what flavor it was supposed to be, but it was far from heavenly lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread