eVapor Clouds - Coffee and Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAAmecanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
Crestview, FL
Ok... now that I have vaped www.evaporclouds.com Coffee and Cream for a day, here is my review.

The first few toots came off a bit off tasting (but keep in mind I have not steep this juice yet). But after a few more it tasted more like "machine" coffee. You know the kind you get out of the machines at rest stops or hospitals. Now this isnt neccesarily a bad thing, as I have had some decent cups of coffee from them (one machine that was at where I went to aircraft mechanic school was actually GOOD.. and this is what this vape reminds me of).

The taste is definately a coffee flavor with cream... but no sweetner. I wish I would have known his "Cup of Joe" vape would allow you to add sweetner. I would have got that as I prefer my coffee a little sweet. But if you're a black coffee and cream person...then you will like this vape.

As with my other experince with Joe's Heavens Nectar, its a clean vape...you get coffee and creame and nothing else. No chemical aftertaste, no filmy after feeling... and for me no "nose sting" (dont know why so many other juices do this to me.)

Price is AWESOME ($14.99 for 30ml) and shipping was fantastic. Order was filled next day and shipped Priority mail for $4.95 (along with another Heavens Nectar and 15 cartos).

Throat hit is perfect and vapor is very good. My living room smelled like a coffee shop. Overalll not a bad vape...but still in search of that perfect coffee vape...havent found it yet.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
Great review. I just ordered a 30 of Heaven's Nectar after watching pbusardo review, and also a 10 of Watermelon. I also HATE chemical taste in my juice. I bought a bunch of juice from a vendor in the midwest that had received really good reviews about 2 months ago when I had just started vaping, and it all had a common chemical taste that was just horrible. I put it in a box to steep, and still haven't revisited it.

I only hope the Heaven's Nectar isn't too sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread