Status
Not open for further replies.

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN

My Awesome Hubby (will be referred to as AHhhh from here on out) wanted me to write his review of MOV's Heavenly 7. I'm happy to do it. This is his experience (just typed by me).

AHhhh's Equipment : Lavatube set at 4.0v with a 2.0 Ohm Boge XL punched x2, tanked

Liquid Specs: MOV Heavenly 7 - 1.8% (18mg) - 70% PG 30% VG {clear, light brown color}

For more than 2 yrs. now I've been a strict mint/menthol or coffee kind of guy. While my wife enjoyed her waffles, butterscotch, cake, watermelon etc etc etc, my tastes never seemed to waiver. Until she received her order from MOV. She was puffing away at her computer and I smelled it, "That's a new smell. What's that?" - she handed me her PV and I tasted it. "Holy crap! This is GOOD!" I haven't handed her PV back yet.

This stuff just rocks! Awesome vapor, nice throat hit, tastes like Kahlua' and coconut cream at first but then slowly morphs to a dark creamy chocolate flavor (with the hint of coconut cream).

I have tanked this flavor and it has gone with me everywhere I've went for the last 3 days.

End of AHhhh's review - Short n sweet.

So that's what AHhhh thinks about Heavenly 7. I'm so glad he now has more options when it comes to flavors! I wonder what else he'd like......

MountainOakVapors.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread