eGo Mega Atomizer question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetmec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
SC
I am using a Mega Atomizer on my Joy eGo and I am very happy with how it is working with one issue. It gurgles when draw on it and it is loud enough to be annoying with people turning to look for the noise. It is the atomizer that is making the noise even when it is not on the batt and has no cart on it. And the new one right out of the package does it with no juice. Has anyone else experienced this issue and were you able to stop the gurgle? :unsure:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I am using a Mega Atomizer on my Joy eGo and I am very happy with how it is working with one issue. It gurgles when draw on it and it is loud enough to be annoying with people turning to look for the noise. It is the atomizer that is making the noise even when it is not on the batt and has no cart on it. And the new one right out of the package does it with no juice. Has anyone else experienced this issue and were you able to stop the gurgle? :unsure:

I've had some megas with that issue, some not, and I'm guessing it's a thing where the wicking in the coil and metal mesh is 'in the wrong place'. I don't recommend pulling out that wicking but you can nudge it around a bit with a toothpick. Also it is a combination of the air flow channel 'semi-blocked' and ejuice in and around the wick and I've found that a slower initial draw and vaping it above 90 degrees - where the tip of the batt is slightly up, helps out a lot with those atomizers that 'gurgle'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread