Joy eGo mega atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetmec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
SC
I purchased two Joy eGo mega atomizers and they gurgle? Very loud and annoying to the point that people turn around to look at where the noise is cumming from. They both did this right out of the package before I even put them on the battery or put a cart on them. Has anyone else had this issue ad if so were you able to stop it from gurgling. I love my eGo with these attys but don't like the attention I get when using them. :oops:

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
you might have a little too much juice in the well of the atty but they do tend to do that on the ones I have too.. Isn't annoying to me though as it isn't that loud but again, check amount of juice in your cart or less dripping if you are doing that. I drip with mine only. The cart doesn't seem to provide enough rejuvenation fast enough for me.

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
i noticed this right away with mine. i took the the 2 capps off the mouth piece side and dicarded the iner one. for some resone they made these carts just like there cartose
exept with there carts theres no need for the iner "plug" in the mouth piece..................... it comes out the same as the ego cartomizers or the reg cartomizers from joye.
it defenetly made mine hit nicer a ALOT less noise.....

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
i just got 2 of these joye mega 510 lr attys for my ego mega. Is the atty supposed to be the same width of the 900mAh battery with an empty huge mouth piece? thinking i was getting the original joye 510 attys (small size to use with normal drip tips) BUT IN A LR........ I get them their huge and dont know how much juice to put in them, or how to clean them ? someone mentioned "fill it up"? with how much juice? And can I put fluval in the mouth piece/cart and use it like a traditional atty/cart combo ? ***MY main question is what amount of juice goes into this monster. I blew out the primer and its working well (warm flavorful vapor with like 6 drops)....... can i throw 1 ml of juice in it? it looks like it could hold 10ml .......I dont get why its so long........AND OF COURSE IT DIDNT COME LABELED (unk ohms) OR WITH INSTRUCTIONS figures I bought them from healthcabin ! IDK Im confused! I need help............ ANYONE?

Vaporilo

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
California
@ Yiorgo,

I know the cartomizers are supposed to hold up to 2.5 ml so it's probably the same or slightly less for the carts. the Mega atty is long to accommodate the mega carts. you can put poly-fill or fluval in the empty carts and use as normal. im sure you will be able to tell when they are full. I wouldnt throw 1 ml of juice into the atty though :p

yah i just looked it's 2.5 ml for the carts as well. check out Totally Wicked. they carry a decent selection of mega tornado/eGo gear and there is a bit of info about them there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread