Status
Not open for further replies.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
So I have never tried RY4, got some today in the mail and -- weird -- it smells and tastes kinda like grass. It's not bad, as far as grass goes, but still. Isn't it supposed to be a caramelly tobacco flavor? Anybody else experience this? I have heard that the flavors of RY4 are very different depending on the vendor.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
So I have never tried RY4, got some today in the mail and -- weird -- it smells and tastes kinda like grass. It's not bad, as far as grass goes, but still. Isn't it supposed to be a caramelly tobacco flavor? Anybody else experience this? I have heard that the flavors of RY4 are very different depending on the vendor.

It totally depends on where you got it.. I have had some that tasted like that. Not my preference. most ry4s dont taste like that. I wont mention any names.. lol

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I kind of like Ikenvape's RY4. I have tried that one, Dekang from Hoosier and Valley Vapes, and Mom & Pop's. So far the one that tastes nutty and delightful is the Dekang from Hoosier. The others are more sweet. This is my ranking:

1. Hoosier Dekang RY4
2. Ikenvape RY4
3. Mom & Pop RY4
4. Valley Vapes Dekang RY4

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
IMO, the RY4 ROUND UP is a great entry for ranking based on someone's taste preferences but should not be looked to religiously for it to be an RY4 purchasing guide. Taste is HIGHLY subjective. For example, some people love Boba's Bounty, some people don't and they agree to disagree. But with the RY4 roundup page, some take it as the absolute in what makes a good RY4. RY4 are different at every single site and no two people will taste it the same. You'll find greater success with finding juice by having an adventure, not reading about someone else's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread