Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
I have been vaping for almost 3 months now and have tried a gang of liquids but recently got bwb ry4 and obviously love it. Yes yes I know taste is subjective, but if I like ry4 can people tell me what else I would like. The fact that is was a tobacco juice kinda scared me.

Would like I like bobas, bounty hunter, or blend 4

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
I understand you're wanting to gain some leads with this post, and that is cool. But as you fully understand that taste is subjective, and considering you're going to see mention of the 3 juices you named about a million times, you might as well, as your wallet permits over the next few weeks or months, try all 3. You know you're gonna do so sooner or later... especially the Bobas and Bounty Hunter. I've not tried many RY4s, but I understand they do vary signifigantly. So perhaps not limiting to just RY4s is the way to go. Go with the most popular unique juices that are or hint at the tobaccos.

BWB 555 exotic
Vermillion River Kentucky premium
Cooper Creek House blend
Rawr Poison
Halo Torque
Vaperite RY4
AV Gorilla Juice
AV Raf-a-licious
Dekang Tab & RY4
BWB Malty Toffee

God, there's so many. What have I left out guys? Especially in the RY4 catagory, since that's the focus.

Stonefather

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
bay area, california
www.bullboxmods.com
thanks vego.. .I appreciate the input and I hate to be one of these type of people asking for stuff cuz you see it all the time..I just know that ry4 has a unique flavor and I do not know if just because I like bwb ry4 will I like a more tobaccoish blend of it...that is kinda where I am going with this thread..But your right..those three are the next on my order list unless people beleive that tobaccos may not work for me. Thank you so much for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread