Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I had wanted so badly to try RY4 because of all the mad love that people have for it. My first one from Gourmet Vapor I thought smelled and tasted like grass. Just got one today from Ikenvape, to me it smells and tastes like Doritos. So weird!

I feel ya! No other flavor has peaked my curiosity like RY4 because of all the fuss. I DIY but I think I am going to try and get my hands on a few different RY4's to taste and see for myself. The flavor profile is right up my alley but I have had no luck finding a good DIY caramel, and since that is one of the flavors in RY4 I am skeptical, yet still very curious.

sammy43

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I love RY4 juices but not all of them. I have some Janty RY4 VG Elixir series and it is quite good. This is a very traditional RY4 and has the spun sugar flavor (cotton candy) for the caramel component with notes of vanilla and a tobacco backbone. The TH is a bit strong even with the VG base and only 11mg nic.

Raf-a-licious from AVE is also another great VG RY4 style. It is much more dark than the Janty but still has the fundamental caramel, vanilla and tobacco base but more subtle. Much smoother TH but still a robust vape.

VooDoo from Copper Creek is also another RY4 style. It has the basics going on but includes a very distinguishing lemon component that balances out the sweets. This juice departs from the traditional RY4 and is great after steeping for a few weeks. I got the 20PG/80VG at 12mg and it satisfies nicely.

I have also had some not so great RY4 juice. The PG RY4 from Awesome Vapor is less than remarkable. Very harsh and cloying to my palate.

Bounty Hunter might be a good alternative to those looking for a sweet tobacco flavor. It has the vanilla wafer and mild tobacco profile but much less if any caramel notes.

Check out the The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long) thread for a complete look at over 60 RY4 juices. Hope this helps. :)

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Thanks all for the suggestions! Sammy43, i did order some raf-a-licious but havent gotten it yet, so anxious to see. I wasnt aware that it was a RY4 type so im glad that i will now have another to compare lol.

Sandybeach, I looked at health cabin and found a VG section there, so that was cool. Maybe I will try one from there, i don't see Tab in VG tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread