Contest-Ception - The most original ECF competition to date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
i liked the tater idea!!:laugh::D

Thanks Red

I spent about 3 hours putting that thing together. LOL I know what you mean, they did ask for original, and it IS pretty original. ;) I am tickled that KK won, as you know he is one of my bestest friends but the game we are playing, we have been playing and playing. rofl Still it is a fun game and I love it, and I don't like whiners, so I won't be one.

Besides I know of a least one vender that would be tickled to have the original Hot Potato Contest. LOLOLOL

I will wait a while and see if Apollo wants it. They did indicate they might want it in the future.

morri

Last edited:

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
I think we should all get hot potatoes...wrapped with bacon and with all the fixins!!!:toast:
Thanks Red

I spent about 3 hours putting that thing together. LOL I know what you mean, they did ask for original, and it IS pretty original. ;) I am tickled that KK won, as you know he is one of my bestest friends but the game we are playing, we have been playing and playing. rofl Still it is a fun game and I love it, and I don't like whiners, so I won't be one.

Besides I know of a least one vender that would be tickled to have the original Hot Potato Contest. LOLOLOL

morri

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i just wanted somethin new to play and that was new and cool!!!!:D
heck i liked my space program one too it was new idea too
but maybe next time we will :)
its all good in the hood!
Thanks Red

morri

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
wow Red, I like your Patriotic contest. We could have one like that alongside the other one. Tell about our favorite Independence day memories and such. And the way Apollo loves to give away prizes (you got to love them!!!) they could give out special coupons for the Independence day sale...

LOL We probably should stop trying to come up with contest ideas, since they already decided. rofl We are so funny/

morri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread