Status
Not open for further replies.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Yup, we are having another contest. For this contest there will be two parts. The first part is to pick a contest. So throw out your ideas, be specific and include all details that you can. The person who suggests the contest that we pick will receive a free tank!

Not many rules but here they are:

1. One contest suggestion per person.
2. Please read through the posts before yours. If two people suggest the same or very similar contest, the first person to suggest the one we pick wins.
3. As I imagine there will also be chatting going on, so let’s make it easy for people to find previous contest suggestions by starting each contest suggestion post with the following:

My Contest Suggestion

In bold and a different color like I have done above.

4. Don't bother suggesting what prize will be given to the winner of your contest, we will choose the prize.
5. Also let’s make this a contest for one winner please, no suggestions that create the need for more then one winner.

While a contest suggestion might be a good one it might not be chosen if it leaves too many people out, for example the need to be a graphic artist, professional photographer etc.

We reserve the right to use a contest suggested here at a later date without providing a prize. The prize will ONLY be given for the contest we choose this time for our next contest.

We also reserve the right to alter the winning idea if need be for programming or any other reasons.

To help you out, we are looking for a contest that is fun for all! We like things that have not been done before and are creative ideas. We also like to be fair so people don't think we are just giving away tanks to our best friends (if we want to give away tank to our best friend we can do so without a contest) so basically a contest that gives everyone and anyone a chance to win.

Finally, we are planning on running this contest around Valentines Day, so valentines themes are welcomed, but all others will be included as well.

Lets get creative, we have degrees in computer programming and we are accomplished web designers, so the contest does not need to be run here on the ECF, we can do whatever programming necessary to run it on our site!

A winner will be chosen on February 1st! And this thread will be closed if/when it reaches 1,000 posts.

A little bit about us!

Phiniac Tanks are hand blown Pyrex tanks designed for style and functionally! The 3.2mm wall makes these tanks extremely rugged. They have been tested repeatedly to withstand a fall on concrete with the caps on from a good 6 feet and a fall on a hard wood floor from the same height with caps off and sustain NO damage! (Please see the drop test videos) Beautiful, colorful, creative and functional, they provide a worry free vaping experience that gives confidence to the user when using the more "demanding" liquids...

Phiniac.com is a family run & operated business.
ALL GLASS ITEMS FOUND ON THE WEBSITE ARE MADE IN THE USA HERE IN THE BEAUTIFUL FLATHEAD VALLEY OF MONTANA!
In addition the caps for our tanks are machined locally in Kalispell, Montana!

We currently offer three size tanks, The Phiniac Tank (reg), The Phiniac Tall Boy and The Phiniac XL. For more info on sizing, please visit the link below:

Tank Sizes & Cartos - Phiniac Glass

Phiniac Tanks are extremely rugged. See how rugged by viewing our Drop Test Videos:

Phiniac Glass Video Library

Finally we are very pleased to say, we have received ONLY glowing 5 star reviews. We are very honored and humbled by each and every one!

Please visit our review place to find out what members of the community think about Phiniac Tanks:

The Phiniac Pyrex Tank Reviews - Phiniac Glass

Last edited:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
I really enjoyed the Sneaky Pete contest, the thread was a lot of fun! What about a contest similar to that one, but using the Phiniac instead?

Well, for obvious reasons, we could not do it here on the ECF, as the contest was shut down, just when we started having fun! It isn't a bad idea, as it would only take me a few minutes to install a forum on the phiniac site. My only worry is how many people would be willing to come over there to chat for the contest... that being said, you idea is certainly in the running for this contest.

Last edited:

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
My Contest Suggestion -

Write a Valentine's Poem to your Phiniac .... or one you would LIKE to have.
Can be humerous or serious.
Can be general, or to a specific tank. If specific, a picture of the tank must be included (like if poem is about a butterfly tank).
Phiniac Officials (moorea, hubby, maybe Chief ...) will declare a winner after poems are considered.

How's that? LOL

SummerDawn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Wyoming
My Contest Suggestion;

I think that a contest with two possible forms of entry would allow everyone to be included. The first (and I'm hoping this will appeal to your love of graphics, Jennifer :D) can be to make a signature, banner, or both.. Just something that advertises for Phiniac and anyone can use them. I think we could see some real creativity come out of that.

On the other hand, for those who may not be as graphically inclined, the second option would be to "design" your own Phiniac. Draw and scan, generate on the computer, or simply describe in text a design you have always dreamed of seeing on a Phiniac -- without being TOO outrageous, so that it's still possible. :)

Last edited:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
My Contest Suggestion -

Write a Valentine's Poem to your Phiniac .... or one you would LIKE to have.
Can be humerous or serious.
Can be general, or to a specific tank. If specific, a picture of the tank must be included (like if poem is about a butterfly tank).
Phiniac Officials (moorea, hubby, maybe Chief ...) will declare a winner after poems are considered.

How's that? LOL

My Contest Suggestion;

I think that a contest with two possible forms of entry would allow everyone to be included. The first (and I'm hoping this will appeal to your love of graphics, Jennifer :D) can be to make a signature, banner, or both.. Just something that advertises for Phiniac and anyone can use them. I think we could see some real creativity come out of that.

On the other hand, for those who may not be as graphically inclined, the second option would be to "design" your own Phiniac. Draw and scan, generate on the computer, or simply describe in text a design you have always dreamed of seeing on a Phiniac -- without being TOO outrageous, so that it's still possible. :)

Both good ideas, but after the "Mad Libs Fiasco" I worry a little bit about that contests that the winner is chosen subjectively. I don't want people to think I am choosing unfairly or just picking people I like. I think you will all agree looking back, I stuck to the rules on the mad libs contest and picked the one that was the funniest, but by the third week... I was beginning to worry that would not be the case.

But both nice ideas and they will be considered!

SummerDawn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Wyoming
Both good ideas, but after the "Mad Libs Fiasco" I worry a little bit about that contests that the winner is chosen subjectively. I don't want people to think I am choosing unfairly or just picking people I like. I think you will all agree looking back, I stuck to the rules on the mad libs contest and picked the one that was the funniest, but by the third week... I was beginning to worry that would not be the case.

But both nice ideas and they will be considered!

It would also be possible to open the contests to public voting.

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
How about a contest - vaping is on trial - give your best defense on why vaping should not be outlawed, taxed, or regulated like cigarettes.

how about a contest on "what you would do for love" it can be about your animals spouse other significant other, love of nature or love of your country a friend etc.

Can you guys both edit your post with a bold "My Contest Suggestion" in a different color, so I can easily find them when we are picking a winner!

Thanks

And good evening redd, how are you doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread