Contest-Ception - The most original ECF competition to date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Grid based contest...players pick series of numbers within a specific range ie; 1-1000...numbers could be picked in sets of 1 to 5 at the hosts discretion....randomly throughout the game numbers are generated randomly to win smaller prizes..for example a bottle of juice and a coupon code to be used towards a future purchase. In addition during the course of the game numbers are randomly generated to "kill-off" players...these numbers would be colored in on the grid in black...like getting a death-card in a card game...the people killed off during the game would,(at the end of the main game),compete in a mini-game for a second place prize to be determined at the discretion of the host. There could be different variations involved as well...the two winners from the main and mini contest compete for a Grand Prize...etc...

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
I think your contest should be "whoever has Krusty the clown" as their avatar is the automatic winner. :D

Actually random number generator contests or grid contests as Kitty said in the above posts are the best and most fair in my opinion.
But do give the "Krusty avatar" idea some thought :)

We will give it alot of thought! Just 4 more days to get your idea in for the competition!

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Post a picture of a big jar of cartomizers/beans/coins etc...give the players a range to guess in. Whoever guesses closest to the amount in the jar without going over is the winner...if it's coins or cash in the jar the winner gets the equivalent of the amount in store credit including shipping.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Remember the first prize of this contest is whatever you want from our store, you can't afford not to post!

Well, I made up that wonderful contest about the Hot Potato, just for you and if you don't pick it, I am just going to give it to someone else. heh
hahahaha

ok, let me think of something more simple.....

1. everyone likes the random.org because it is totally impartial and fair << I do too.
2. all the word games imaginable have been done to death.
3. How about we have to describe something......like our first vaping moment.... or how blue the sky is at 2p.m. or how it feels to be in love. something cool like that. :)

1st prize >>>same prizes in the Hot Potato contest......

1st Prize: Apollo V-Tube Kit SS with metal tank. http://www.apolloecigs.com/Dual-Coil...zer-p/adct.htm
(this is what I want)
2nd Prize : something almost as nice
3rd Prize : perhaps a beginner kit or say 3 juices of choice, or cartomizers or clearomizers. (prizes at Op's discretion)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread