Status
Not open for further replies.

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
Alright everybody I'm 35 minutes late. But the contest has officially ended.

Here were the final results:

1st. AzIrish: 900 (all tasks complete)
2nd. AutumnWolf 890 (all tasks complete)
3rd. MetaDeath 870 (all tasks complete)

That said, we've decided to give 3rd place a prize as well. So meta, you're still a winner in our book <3

1st place takes home the big price with a $100.00 Coupon
2nd place takes home another juicy coupon code worth $50.00
3rd place and our runner up will receive a $25.00 code

A new post will follow this one naming our Photoshop contest winners. Stay tuned.

B0MBTRACK

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Kansas
PhotoBook4_001-1.jpg

Congrats to the top 3! (And to everyone that played) I made this just before LeDean posted official results so isn't in order 1,2,3 but o well close enough lol.. Backgrounds are all Kansas pictures I took.. Az got my Maple Tree in background cuz it is green and I think green with Irish.. Meta got Wall Cloud pic of funnel clouds starting to dip to form a tornado cuz..death is in his name.. and Autumn got an awesome pic of the sun coming up one day! Anyways, thanks again to LeDean and Steve, MOV is the best!

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
*** PHOTOSHOP CONTEST

Spacekitty with post #164 is our first photoshop selection. Very awesome picture of our MOV Bottle made with some fancy (or maybe not so fancy?) photo program.

Whodat with post #73 is our second photoshop selection. Not everybody may understand the raccoon, but we do, and we loved this one!

Both of you have earned a $25.00 off coupon code.

I will be PMing you each of you privately in just a few moments.

Congratulations to everybody it has been a blast and thanks so much for playing.

AzIrish

Moved On
Nov 23, 2011
Tucson
I'm so very thankful to LeDean and Steve for the great juice they provide and superb contests. I'm kind of sad to see this one close, but know there is another great one on the way. I'm very humbled by this win and will use this to get more people to quit smoking and to introduce them to the greatness that is MOV. Again huge thanks to MOV and everybody involved in this contest and the other great people in "our" main thread. So glad we all are winners in this great contest.
Thanks again to MOV and the MOV crew...

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
Congrats AzIrish, AutumnWolf, MetaDeath, B0MBTRACK, sk, and Krusty!

Some of these were pure art! Everybody did a fabulous job!

And great idea for a contest MOV. I hope to see some of these on your website.

Yes we are going to put together a special little section for the best of the best:)

Congratulations everybody!

AzIrish

Moved On
Nov 23, 2011
Tucson
I have the artistic talent of a monkey throwing fæces at a wall. I don't think I could have done anything like the ones I enjoyed viewing here.

Understood... you are "our" master of flavor review. I seem to quote your reviews when explaining what a flavor taste like.. The Dude gives that an A+, you will enjoy it.... The Dude like tabacco and likes that vape.. get it..

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
Understood... you are "our" master of flavor review. I seem to quote your reviews when explaining what a flavor taste like.. The Dude gives that an A+, you will enjoy it.... The Dude like tabacco and likes that vape.. get it..

I have to agree, I think the dude should have his own review site... Great source of alternate income!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread