AltSmoke Cincinnati Grand Opening - July 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
While we've been open now in Cincinnati for a little over 3 weeks, we've been waiting until everything was just right before having our Grand Opening!

The time has come! If you're in the area on the weekend of July 13th, feel free to drop by, eat some good food, meet new vapers and see what Cincinnati's Newest Electronic Cigarette Store has to offer!

700 Eastgate S. Dr #160
Cincinnati, OH 45245
(513) 843-6727

July 13th, 2013 (Saturday)

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
Absolutely epic event today guys! My wife and I had never seen so many vapers in one place before! Totally cool vibe and lots of cool toys were being put to use. Got to meet Baditude and completely bent his ear off for a couple of hours.... Enjoyed the incredible hospitality and great community atmosphere. Got to try some rare juice and some devices I hadn't seen before, which was a welcome addition to our visit.
Thanks Bad!!!

Did my absolute best to contribute to the immense fogging that the store had going on today! We were blowing some huge clouds with a total of about 150 or so vapers going at once...

Can't wait to do something like this again soon, great job guys!!! Thanks to the wonderful staff at Altsmoke!!!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
:toast: My sentiments exactly. Great to finally meet you and your wife, Scoop. I got to meet MrKrinkle55 and rocks82 (Valerie), too. There very well may have been other ECF members there, too, but it's hard to match an avatar to face. :laugh:

I had never seen so many vapors in one place either. It truly was a sight to behold. Great store/lounge, great food, great vapes (120 flavors available to sample). Hats off to Rob and Frank and the rest of the staff for creating such an ideal environment for vapors to be able to vape comfortably and be social with one another. I can't wait for the next social event.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm sad that I missed this party. I didn't hear about it until last night on another person's thread. I stopped by this morning and was super impressed. Got some Amelia, which blew me away at the tasting bar. I will definitely be stopping back in. Do you ever have vape meets there or anything like that?
Sorry to hear you missed the party. :(

I tried the Amelia, too. Not too bad and I did consider buying some, but I got a couple of other flavors instead.

Frank, the store manager, has said he is making plans for meets sometime in the not too distant future.

Last edited:

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hah, I went back today. Was able to spend some mor time there and ask a few more questions, taste a few more flavors and LEARN.
ended p leaving with Grape Vape, Apple berry and a new top burner tank...I think a Iclear30 ? I have a feeling I will be spending quite a bit of time there before I go back to work on the 7th.

Thanks AltSmoke!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Hah, I went back today. Was able to spend some mor time there and ask a few more questions, taste a few more flavors and LEARN.
ended p leaving with Grape Vape, Apple berry and a new top burner tank...I think a Iclear30 ? I have a feeling I will be spending quite a bit of time there before I go back to work on the 7th.

Thanks AltSmoke!
It's just a great place to hang out and learn. All the guys there are friendly and willing to teach and chat vape, or is it vape chat? Whatever. :laugh:

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I went out there this evening and hung out for about 4 hours. Scott, Steve and John were a huge help. John went home shortly after I arrived and then the place got busy busy. I went with the intention to get a couple more tanks and some more heads for them and came home with a silver bullet with a kicker.

What a difference in Vape compared to the twist. The twist are good in their own rite but the bullet is just WOW!
5 days into vaping and I Feel like I Took a huge leap.

The guys stayed late and set me up. 4 hrs there and not once did I think about a cigarette.

AltSmoke rocks! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread