Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
It's the old mailman stalk huh?

DSC01658.jpg

No wonder it takes 2 days to get that last mile to your house 5C. I bet there is a mile of stalkers every day. Gives a whole new meaning to mail stalking.

Oh, even though she's not a Buzzette, she can still come to Fourdigitopoulos.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I bet you did. We went to a bachelors party one night and after we drank enough we took off for Frisco and this one guy slept all the way there. Anyway around Sacramento I woke him up and said you gotta drive.. I drove all night and Daryl, my friend, was just too far gone. So I go to sleep and later I wake up and the car isn't moving. I look outside and Daryl is just standing there looking at that sign. I wake up the other guy and said "what the %&*((, how come Daryl's driving?" He said "because I was tired" I flipped out and told him you been sleeping all night and Daryl don't even know his own name right now. So I go Daryl come here, what are you doing? He says I'm trying to figure out where I'm at. He stared at that sign for 20 min. Last time I partied with those two. Oh we didn't get back home for 4 days, Partied the whole 4 days. That was along time ago.

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
I bet you did. We went to a bachelors party one night and after we drank enough we took off for Frisco and this one guy slept all the way there. Anyway around Sacramento I woke him up and said you gotta drive.. I drove all night and Daryl, my friend, was just too far gone. So I go to sleep and later I wake up and the car isn't moving. I look outside and Daryl is just standing there looking at that sign. I wake up the other guy and said "what the %&*((, how come Daryl's driving?" He said "because I was tired" I flipped out and told him you been sleeping all night and Daryl don't even know his own name right now. So I go Daryl come here, what are you doing? He says I'm trying to figure out where I'm at. He stared at that sign for 20 min. Last time I partied with those two. Oh we didn't get back home for 4 days, Partied the whole 4 days. That was along time ago.

Crazy days - makes ya wonder how we made it this far sometimes. :) Your story made me remember a road trip a long time ago and I got a shiver just thinking about it.

Me and 2 buddies decided last minute to go to Ft. Lauderdale for spring break. Just threw a cap on my pickup truck and a mattress in the back. I figured I would just drive straight through - but with a snow storm, then torrential rains and terrible traffic the trip was taking a long time. After about 22 hours of driving I had only made it to Georgia and I was a wreck - I gave my friends the keys, told them to drive if they were up to it and I climbed in the back and fell asleep.

After a while, I was woken up because I rolled off the mattress and was slammed into the side rail of the truck bed. As I tried to wake up. I looked through the window and we were cruising down the highway at 70mph, my friend in the passenger seat was leaning against the window with his coat over his head and .... the driver was leaning against the driver's side window sound asleep! I started to pound on the window and scream as loud as I could - but nothing worked. I finally, realized that I had to do something fast or we were all dead - so I started to punching the rear window of the cab as hard as I could figuring I would either smash through the glass or wake them up. Miraculously, the passenger woke up before I broke the window - he looked at me like WTF! I pointed to the driver and he finally understood and woke up the driver. Needless to say, we lived and I drove the rest of the way - I don't remember much of that week - I drank a lot!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
That is so funny, well not really but I was feeling kinda down and that story brought laughter back into my life. Thanks for the story. That's close to how I felt with Daryl driving. Man he had been up for ever and drank everything in 10 counties. I thanked the Lord for watching out for me that night and I know you did.

THnCS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
C/S
As I grabbed the Iphone to check my tracking, to my surprise I saw the out for delivery!! Probably my three favorite words other than Delivered!! :) I worked till about midnight last night(New Computer Network Install) and still came in at normal time of 7am. About 1pm, told the boss I am heading home!! Soon as I got home:mail:

I have officially been BUZZED now!! Mike, i have to say that you have a very nice piece of machining going on with the Buzz. As someone that does some machining too, nice work. Hats off to what NotCigs has done. Your preset 4.5 volt is spot on!!

Now to revisit some other juices to see if they get better or worse with more voltage. I have realized now, that I prefer a warmer Vape.

To anyone that is pondering the question of purchasing a Buzz, just pull out the credit card and do it. I don't think you will find a simpler VV PV anywhere. I love the KISS aspect of this PV and is why I purchased one. Also, if anyone is wondering on the screw on voltmeter, extrememly well made and has a suprisingly bright display.

Now to the glorified poser shot, next to my EGO battery. She sure is Purty with a MAP tank on there!! :vapor: Sorry for the crappy Iphone pic
IMG_0090.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread