Backwoods Brew.....WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha Funk Doctor Spock

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Grimeycuse, NY
Not sure if a new post was the way to go but I didn't see any think about posting about Don at BWB, let me say I am kicking myself for waiting this long to have placed a BWB order. I was really looking forward to getting the infamous RY4 and e-Joker, but I had to see what the hype around Don's juices was about, and the hype isn't hype, its FACT. I went with a 306 atty, Casablanca and Applewood. Don You are truly an artisan of E-juice, prompt shipping, constant contact, all around, I'm stoked on the juices, the service, and the fact they're in NY makes me get this quality juice even faster. Sorry if this sounds like brown nosing but I'm super impressed on all levels, I've been using the same company for a while and this is such a tasty change of pace I just had to get on here and tip my e-hat to the fine folks at Backwoods. You just got yourself a lifer, can't wait to try out all the other classics you have on that ordering page. Take care and thank you for one of the best buying experiences I've had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread