Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypatia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2013
Titletown, USA
item81337_jpg.jpg

Lol, beat me to it! No. more. ciggies. ever. I can't say I would go illegal (that's just not my nature). But a good, long lasting mech mod (or two, or more? I just can't decide, ha!) and rebuildables are in my very near future. And I already own VG and PG for homemade cosmetics/skin care. And I'd like to get into creative baking and scented candle making, so I MUST need to buy all these food grade flavorings, right? And silly newbie me, why on EARTH did I buy entirely too much nicotine base to learn DIY liquid? Silly, silly...I must have accidentally ordered enough for years of vaping. Well, I guess I'll freeze it. Waste not, want not, lol...;)

MrSelf Destruct

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Cobra Island
I don't think i could smoke again. besides having a bad dream where I smoked a cig and woke up feeling guilty, i have no desire to take up that disgusting habit again.

im currently out of e juice i like. i just don't vape until my shipment arrives.

I'm one of those who never remembers their dreams. Over the past two weeks I have remembered 3 dreams and in each dream I smoked a cigarette. I knew it was wrong in the dream and I also felt guilty when I woke up. For what it's worth, in my waking hours I do not think about cigarettes or have any desire to smoke them. 30 years was enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread