Back to ciggies - conceivable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

epices

Dec 6, 2013
spain
I'm almost three weeks analog-free. The longer I vape, the more I hate everything about analogs.

I don't know what I would do should vaping become inaccessible (eg. legislation) or proven to be as deadly as ciggies in the long run (unlikely). I would forever miss the inhalation (esp. throat hit), but would probably not become a smoker again.

What would you do? If you had only two alternatives: a) smoking cigarettes or b) not inhaling anything - which would you choose?

Lbx!

ECF Veteran
lol if vaping became illegal, i think i'd be one of those people with an illegal operation making mods in my basement from old electronics. id definitely do that before going back to analogs. you couldnt pay me to go back to analogs.
I would be one of those people buying the illegal mods from Fernicus.

epices

Dec 6, 2013
spain
i wanna say that i wouldnt smoke cigs, but i dont think thats true. i loved smoking, and i love vaping more. honestly, if it got outlawed i would probably just vape illegally. but if it came down to not being able to vape, i would probably start smoking again, even though i hate big tobacco companies.

I hate them too. It is an insanely unfair world where analogs are legal and BT in conjunction with governments and farmaceutical companies wages this anti-vaping campaign. The only way for vapers to have a real voice is to increase our numbers. We are a growing, but still a small proportion of the "smoking" market. The more time that passes before any decisive legislation is passed (or any legal precedent is set), the more smokers will hopefully convert to vaping - the stronger will be our chances.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
I'm almost three weeks analog-free. The longer I vape, the more I hate everything about analogs.

I don't know what I would do should vaping become inaccessible (eg. legislation) or proven to be as deadly as ciggies in the long run (unlikely). I would forever miss the inhalation (esp. throat hit), but would probably not become a smoker again.

What would you do? If you had only two alternatives: a) smoking cigarettes or b) not inhaling anything - which would you choose?

I already decided that I would white knuckle it, if vaping was no longer possible. I'm done giving Big Tobacco money, after my research into what they put into their products, that makes it almost impossible to quit. I have to quit smoking, I have no choice, I would not be able to live with myself if I started up again. I cared for my mother while she died of lung cancer (smoking was 100% the cause), and I cannot and will not do that to myself or my family.

I did consider for a while only smoking hand-rolled cigarettes, but no, it's not an option. Drawing smoke of any kind into your lungs will kill you. If I can't vape, I'm done with nicotine, side effects and lousy mood and whatever be damned.

TRoxx

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
NY

I would buy a Hummer H1...
Then..
I would Fill the gas tank with Gasoline.
And...
Then I would fill the radiator... with my favorite E liquid.
and..
Then I would ask Mayor Bloomberg...To choose which to inhale.
Smoke...or ..Steam..?
Choose wisely

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
seeing as I am down to 2mg nic I guess I would be done with it and have to find a new hobby

maybe with unwed mothers

you know

helping them get their start

sorry, just my sick humor showing through

2eyhopy.jpg

Want to come down to my dungeon, I mean basement, and see my mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread