An Introduction Thread : JCModTronics Products coming soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
Have you thought about Square? My wife uses it to run credit/debit cards for her clients and the do have a computer/online interface so swiping the physical card is not necessary...

I'll have to check into this one... We're discussing and trying to decide which one to go with because they're charging way too much for the services.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I'll have to check into this one... We're discussing and trying to decide which one to go with because they're charging way too much for the services.

Square was actually the cheapest we could find and requires no contracts. It took a bit to get set up because she had a problem submitting their application form and customer service kept telling her to submit the form first, but once she got that squared away it's been nothing but good. It may not work for your situation (since I don't know what it is), but it's definitely worth a look since their fees are a fraction of any merchant account we could find and a lot less than "the world's most loved way to pay online."

Wow, it's hard to even type their slogan with a straight face...

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
LOL If I could get one I would review it, but I can only promise to tell the thruth I may trash the product if it doesn't live up to my standards, but lol hell the reason I been stalking this thread is cause Rippspeed seems even pickier then me and I think this is gonna kick ........

It is beyond amazing. I just wrote a first impression after 2 days of using it. I will write a review in a couple more weeks. The thing works flawlessly. It is totally worth the wait. I can't wait to for the rest of the JCModTronics Products line to come out. I don't think you can find a fault in it. The surge tank is the device I have been wanting since I started vaping over a year ago. Bravo Rippspeed on a grand slam product. It has amazing craftsmanship, price, and function.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
If anyone is interested in purchasing the Surge Tank please pm me...

We are currently discounting the price of the unit 1: because of the people waiting for my slow but to bring this to market 2: because we are only taking usps money order or checks right now

so please pm me and we'll get back to you asap...

or feel free to drop us an email @ jcmodtronics@gmail.com

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
LOL If I could get one I would review it, but I can only promise to tell the thruth I may trash the product if it doesn't live up to my standards, but lol hell the reason I been stalking this thread is cause Rippspeed seems even pickier then me and I think this is gonna kick ........

Yup... I have OCD ... Its been this long to bring this out because I need it to function after countless of days working @ the refinery and countless days @ the run & gun range ( it has been dropped, scratched and has some narly gouges, I even dropped it out of my pocket and kicked it across the pistol range by accident... still works just has alot battle scars) ... I'm going to polish her up and hand her to my brother inlaw to have...

I'm confident that they all work and before sending units out we do test them if they fire or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread