An Introduction Thread : JCModTronics Products coming soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rippspeed

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
A, A
Sorry Guys ... Charlie got married and went off on his Honeymoon last weekend and that night; my 2yr old son had to be rushed to the hospital because he got into an accident with his older brother ( whos 4yrs old) lifting him off a table and they feel onto the hard wood floor. Which gave him a spiral fracture on his right tibia ... I havent been focused lately because of my sons injury and havent been to work since... Just been staying home taking care of him ... Really game changer with him not being able to play and run around. Have to be carried around every where...

I'll update here more soon about production ... Thank you

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Sorry Guys ... Charlie got married and went off on his Honeymoon last weekend and that night; my 2yr old son had to be rushed to the hospital because he got into an accident with his older brother ( whos 4yrs old) lifting him off a table and they feel onto the hard wood floor. Which gave him a spiral fracture on his right tibia ... I havent been focused lately because of my sons injury and havent been to work since... Just been staying home taking care of him ... Really game changer with him not being able to play and run around. Have to be carried around every where...

for your son...

feelbetter.jpg

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j

best wishes and prayers for your sons speedy recovery ripp... kids heal quik. soon enough you will have to force him to relax and let him heal... that will be a hole nother project.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread