A complete newbie needs guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All.
I am sure that you have probably read this thousands of times but I need your wisdom and guidance.
I am desperate to stop buying cigarettes and really want to try the ecig.
But am so so confused.
I smoke 20 SilkCut Purple a day and need to find the best deal for a starter.
Can anyone guide me?
I have read through a lot of posts and am now more confused with this knowledge than I thought I was to start with!
Am in the UK and would like to know a safe, secure place to buy something to get me started without a huge initial pay out.
I would be muchly grateful for any tips and guidance that you could offer me.
Thankyou .....Jo:confused:

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
You could try Liberty flights UK or Totally Wicked UK, there are probably many more but they are a good start. Try an Ego or Riva for a easy starter and some juices that sound like you might like them. There is a lot of trial and error on juices. Get an extra atty or 2 a few drip tips and a carto if you want to try them and go from there. And then keep reading! Good luck and welcome.

Warlordxxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Oldham UK
I'd just like to add a little something here - Please when you make your first purchase do not be discouraged if you don't like the flavour that comes in some of the starter packs cartridges. I don't like the taste either but there are lots more to try that i'm sure you will be happy with. I know some people will and do like the taste of the original carts juices but for me they taste stale and nasty.

Just my 2 cents - oh and if you need anything at all ask away it's extremely helpful here and there are always people happy to help you or answer your questions :)

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
As said above, the flavor of prefills that come with a kit is very little indication of variety of great juices around
Buy manual batteries!!!!!!! Can I add some more exclamation points!!!! Autos suck in many ways.
Pay attention to UK people - they know what is popular and well supported in the UK

Do not be swayed by glitzy sites selling "name" branded models, that promise the world - a lot of BS out there. What most of those places should actually say is "buy this NAME model that you don't know the real model number of so I can lock you into buying supplies from ME and btw I make the carts harder to refill Bwahaha and rip you off on replacement parts sucker"

Be aware that the closer something is in size to a cigarette the shorter the battery life.

You could try Liberty flights UK or Totally Wicked UK, there are probably many more but they are a good start. Try an Ego or Riva for a easy starter and some juices that sound like you might like them. There is a lot of trial and error on juices. Get an extra atty or 2 a few drip tips and a carto if you want to try them and go from there. And then keep reading! Good luck and welcome.

Thanks so much for the advice:p

As said above, the flavor of prefills that come with a kit is very little indication of variety of great juices around
Buy manual batteries!!!!!!! Can I add some more exclamation points!!!! Autos suck in many ways.
Pay attention to UK people - they know what is popular and well supported in the UK

Do not be swayed by glitzy sites selling "name" branded models, that promise the world - a lot of BS out there. What most of those places should actually say is "buy this NAME model that you don't know the real model number of so I can lock you into buying supplies from ME and btw I make the carts harder to refill Bwahaha and rip you off on replacement parts sucker"

Be aware that the closer something is in size to a cigarette the shorter the battery life.

Thankyou so much for the advice

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
First do LOTS of research on ECF and youtube! Learn what will be best for YOU! .......Here's my opinion though, get a box mod! check out madvapes.com or old goatmods.com etc. etc.! Or any 510 ego/trex/inferno etc will be fine. Just be sure to buy spare atomizers/cartomizers.

I like the performance and feel of the box mods but the batteries are also a lot cheaper just my 2 cents....

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As others have said Liberty Flights UK are brilliant :). They don't have the 20% discount tab on the UK site but you can use Igetcha's (a well known Uk reviewer) discount code ECR69 for 20% off.

Another really good UK seller is Freedomvape UK & they have a good deal at the moment with their Riva510 kit - it includes a bottle of e-liquid & their e-liquids are brilliant.

Riva 510 E-Cigarette Starter Kit - Detailed item view - FreedomVape (UK)

Check out this link for other recommended UK sellers, Known discount codes are shown next to each seller -

All about e-cigarettes - Recommended & new suppliers (e-cig/juice sellers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread