1 pc Type-2 eGo Thread Cover
1 pc USB Rapid Charger
1 pc AC Wall Adapter
1 pc eGo Large Carrying Case
1 pc Black eGo Lanyard
6X10ml Bottles of e-liquid
Black or Stainless your choice!
1000mAh add $15.00

This includes 60 ml of juice which was not asked for and has 11 coils spread over 5 juice delivery devices. No knock-offs. I would upgrade to the 1000 mAh batts for the extra $15.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Lets assume you had no gear at. If you had 100 bucks, knowing what you know now, how would you spend it to get the most value. Don't factor in eliquid. Just the hardware, any way you want it, including accessories or extra part or anything. I figure that having vets telling me what they would buy is as good advice that I can get. Thanks!!!

I would save up another $100 so I could buy a Provari....otherwise you will just be replacing inferior items...

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I would buy this kit for $95.

2 pc Genuine Joyetech eGo-C Twist 650mAh or 1000mAh Batteries
1 pc Vapeonly 3.5 BCC Tank Kit w/3coils
1 pc Vision Vivi Nova 3.5ml Kit w/3coils
1 pc Vision eGo Stardust V3 Clear with 1 Spare Coil
1 pc Kanger T2 with 1 SR and 1 LR replaceable head
1 pc Kanger MT3 Bottom Coil CC Clearomizer
1 pc Type-2 eGo Thread Cover
1 pc USB Rapid Charger
1 pc AC Wall Adapter
1 pc eGo Large Carrying Case
1 pc Black eGo Lanyard
6X10ml Bottles of E-liquid
Black or Stainless your choice!
1000mAh add $15.00

This includes 60 ml of juice which was not asked for and has 11 coils spread over 5 juice delivery devices. No knock-offs. I would upgrade to the 1000 mAh batts for the extra $15.

That's a great offer! truly great package!!!

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
I wouldn't even spend gambling money with Vapor Break—the potential aggravation/benefit ratio is way out of whack for my preferences.

I've been ordering inexpensive craft items and jewelry findings from China for over 15 years and from Hong Kong longer than that. In all that time I've only seen Vapor Break type "customer service" from a less than a handful of vendors when I've placed small test orders. They get weeded out because I won't tolerate that type of nonsense.

Well peraspera; I will say you sure are passionate about this Girl! I would and I'm sure others too would like to know what Your Personal "VaporBreak Type Customer Service" was! Please tell us where your passion comes from why you wouldn't part with your gambling funds!? If you are basing it just on what others have said then I'm Calling You on it! Nothing personal but after my 4th order with them in 2 months and dropping nearly $1,000 dollars with them I would say they meet any expectations I would have of any of the dozen or so online Vapor stores I have done business with in the last 3 months!

Hell, if I were to go on what just 'Some Folks' have posted here on ECF I would have never have purchased from MadVapes, DiscountVapors or after all the Credit Card Fraud at AlienVision E-Juice but yet I have! You have to take some of it with a grain of salt! Give up the goods on Vapor Break makes us understand why! As what this Forum is about I have shared with others my personal experience with them I am completely satisfied with every aspect so far! I can't be the only one or a fluke after 4 orders! That goes for their customer service too which I found no different then any other vendor! If it changes I will post! You have to admit they do have Great Prices for those that are looking for that!

As always Just My 13cents Worth

Skullman {:{}

Last edited:

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
Lets assume you had no gear at. If you had 100 bucks, knowing what you know now, how would you spend it to get the most value. Don't factor in eliquid. Just the hardware, any way you want it, including accessories or extra part or anything. I figure that having vets telling me what they would buy is as good advice that I can get. Thanks!!!

K100 - Igo L - Batteries - Charger - Drip Tip

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Get a ProVari

kidding, just kidding! Everyone relax - someone had to do it
The best $95 I ever spent on vaping was buying a used ProVari with extension cap and two batteries off of the classifieds. Doesn't really help you, assuming that you don't already have a charger or some sort of atty to vape out of. :)

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco

- 2 genuine 1000 mah Joyetech ego-c twist
- 1 Joyetech battery charger
- 1 IBTanked XL 19mm tank with SS caps

- Andy . . . Challenge the day.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
K100 $35
AGA-T $24 ($14 co-op price)
IGO-L $14 ($8 co-op price
x2 Effest 18650s $16 ($8 co-op price)
Charger $20
Wick and wire $13 (6"x12" 500 mesh and 100' of kanthal)

Under $100 co-op prices, but you said "if I knew then what I know now"... If I had to drop it below $100, I would forgo the aga-t and save up for it for a later purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread