Status
Not open for further replies.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Skullman - I stand by my advice for anyone considering ordering from Vapor Break to read the Vapor Break thread and judge for themselves rather than depending on anyone else's characterizations.

Paypal only works for a refund for undelivered items if a buyer isn't snookered by a seller's delaying tactics into letting their 45 day PayPal filing deadline pass. Also, a PayPal refund can require the return of defective items to the seller at the buyer's expense. That can be quite costly, usually prohibitively so when shipping to China.

Ordering from Vapor Break with eyes wide open and only playing with one's gambling money stash is one thing. It's quite another thing when someone is on a tight budget and can't afford to take the potential loss.

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
2 Katana Kits ( Ego, Clearo and Charger ) from Vape Dojo for $12 apiece
A few replacement heads for the clearos and some Eliquid from Heathers Heavenly Vapes

It doesnt get much better than that, or cheaper. I went from Blu to ego to prov and rebuildable genesis back to Ego and clearos over a year.

Sorry, but I literally laughed out loud at this...
Not saying there isn't some decent advice in this post, but I'd seriously differ in opinion about "not getting any better" than that.....

sacricide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
sacramento
This is what I'm getting for my son. @ vapeme.com total 72.97 +shipping
2 Joye ego 1000mah twist 53.98
2 Kanger Evod 10.00
2 5pc replacement heads (that I can rebuild) 4.00
1 joye ego charger 4.99

Happy Vaping

x2

to this,
only thing is i might opt for mini vivi novas (i dont like bottom coils much)

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
1 Itaste MVP $65.00 comes with two Iclear16 Clearomizers,Battery built in that will last 2 1/2 days, comes with charger cable but will charge from any Cel PHone. Even works as a passthrough.

1 30ml Bottle of Heathers Heavenly Vapes $13.00
$78.00
Optionally 1 package Kanger T3 or Evod or Vivi Nova around $17.00
Total $78.00 or $96.00

chrisrook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2013
Bradenton
I'd build. Anytime I can't afford something nice, I build it. Buy a few 18650's, a charger, rebuildable atty, and some copper and fittings. Factor is $20 for good batteries and charger, $20 for atty (or $10 for phoenix clone), $5 for a foot of copper, $3 for copper fittings, and maybe $5 for switch and connector. If you have a soldering iron, wire and solder, whole thing would be $53 plus shipping.

cardenio

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
United States
with 100$ i would buy

a rapture mod aka the drawtube which i've seen for 40$

Total:40

Add a battery and charger and id call that 20

Total:60

Id get an Igo RDA from Empiremods.com for 14$ and add in 3 feet of kanthal and 3 feet of silica from Okcvapes.com for 6$ (its actually less than 6 but this makes an even 20!)

Total:80

Then i would mug a kid for 6 dollars so i could afford 2 30 mls from HHV for 26$ :)

Total: 106

(One 30 ml of Ahlusion is 16$ and they're an amazing vendor if you dont wanna wail on someone)

Kelly Mo2B

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2013
United States
Lets assume you had no gear at. If you had 100 bucks, knowing what you know now, how would you spend it to get the most value. Don't factor in eliquid. Just the hardware, any way you want it, including accessories or extra part or anything. I figure that having vets telling me what they would buy is as good advice that I can get. Thanks!!!

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

This so I could try out different styles as well as a few of the replacement parts. Possibly a different style clearo or carto added to the list.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I've had bad luck with Vision Spinners. The only one I got passed away after 3 very short months, so I wouldn't count on it.

I'd buy 1 SLB 650 vv passthrough (comes with its own charger, no charger required) and a Joyetech Twist.
I love bottom coils so I'd get a Vapeonly BCC and a Kanger T3, or CE3 cartos (11 for a 5 pack, last very long). 1 cheap driptip. 1 charger. You're done!

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Skullman - I stand by my advice for anyone considering ordering from Vapor Break to read the Vapor Break thread and judge for themselves rather than depending on anyone else's characterizations.

Paypal only works for a refund for undelivered items if a buyer isn't snookered by a seller's delaying tactics into letting their 45 day PayPal filing deadline pass. Also, a PayPal refund can require the return of defective items to the seller at the buyer's expense. That can be quite costly, usually prohibitively so when shipping to China.

Ordering from Vapor Break with eyes wide open and only playing with one's gambling money stash is one thing. It's quite another thing when someone is on a tight budget and can't afford to take the potential loss.

I agree persapera one should keep themselves informed and read All the related Vapor Break Posts! But as I Clearly Pointed out I was offering up my take on All that I Read for Those that Have Not Read All Those Posts or Do Not Have the Time to Do So! I Stand with what I posted! Most of the complaints were/are exactly as I said!

I've been purchasing from China Vendors going on 10 years and have been a Huge user of PayPal for its protections. You are Not quite correct with your statement on PayPal! Sure their policys may be as such but I can clearly attest that I have recieved refunds on delivered items and I have not had to return a single item at an expense to myself and for that matter most times I did not have to return the item at all for a Full and Complete Refund! Remember, You have a Voice Speak Up! As far as being snookered you can only be snookered if you allow yourself to be! PayPal Clearly states how they can protect you and what You have to do to use their protections! Snooze! You Lose!

As I stated I'm just trying to offer another View of another Actual Satisfied Customer (so far) of Vapor Break I just was trying to show the side of those that understand the workings of China Vendors their Holidays and Standard China Shipping! If my expeirence with Vapor break were to change I would post here for all to see!

If you've had a bad experience perspera then please share it with us! I'm sure we all would like to know your own personal expeirences with them! My experiences are such I felt I should at least let the Folks considering Vapor Break need not be scared off by someones percieved ideas and show another actual view! In fact I placed another order with Vapor Break yesterday evening received the Shipping confirmation this morning. When placing these big orders I let those around me know so they can jump in and add to it if they want, saving everyone on shipping costs!

Again, Just My 13cents Worth!

Skullman {:{}

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I wouldn't even spend gambling money with Vapor Break—the potential aggravation/benefit ratio is way out of whack for my preferences.

I've been ordering inexpensive craft items and jewelry findings from China for over 15 years and from Hong Kong longer than that. In all that time I've only seen Vapor Break type "customer service" from a less than a handful of vendors when I've placed small test orders. They get weeded out because I won't tolerate that type of nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread