$100?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent78

Apr 9, 2013
Tampa Florida
Lets assume you had no gear at. If you had 100 bucks, knowing what you know now, how would you spend it to get the most value. Don't factor in eliquid. Just the hardware, any way you want it, including accessories or extra part or anything. I figure that having vets telling me what they would buy is as good advice that I can get. Thanks!!!

mainevaper

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
maine
Depends... you want smaller, or dont matter sized batts? Either way, I would top it/them with a vision vivi nova mini about $10(get 2) so thats $20,

If smaller batts, Id say a kgo vv 1200mah, and a vision spinner (about $50 for both), so now were up to $70. Maybe spend another $15 on wick and wire to rebuild your vivi's(you'll want to at some point) or get extra heads. and a charger for the spinner. The rest is for shipping.

If batt size is not an issue, do your self a favor and get the vamo, and a charger, and some batts. (around $70 if you get extra batts), slthough, I'd still spend a few bux on wick and wire, or extra heads.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I would get 2 1100 mAh ego twists with a charger. Retail I guess that would be about $50-$60. I'm kind of up in the air if I would go for iClear 16's or EVODs. I like them both, it's easy to change the heads on either one and they last a long time. You don't need a beauty ring or adapter with either of them. Whichever one I chose I'd get some replacement heads at the same time.

I almost said a Vamo but if you don't have batteries and a charger that stuff adds up and you might not have enough left over for a back-up. Gotta have a back-up. How long is this $100 supposed to last? lol

Deacon Aegis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Marietta, GA
www.aegissteamcraft.com
I'd have to say, that I am not disappointed in my Valcano Inferno starter kit as a good start and I would recommend it to someone just getting into Vaping. I'd add a low-resistance Atty to the kit and an extra drip tip and you'd still be under $90.00 with that rig. I definitely agree with what SilentScreams recommended as well, so this is just an idea to give you some variety to consider. Right now I am very happily vaping away with my Inferno rig and haven't smoked since last Wednesday, so for me, it was a great way to start.

Agent78

Apr 9, 2013
Tampa Florida
Depends... you want smaller, or dont matter sized batts? Either way, I would top it/them with a vision vivi nova mini about $10(get 2) so thats $20,

If smaller batts, Id say a kgo vv 1200mah, and a vision spinner (about $50 for both), so now were up to $70. Maybe spend another $15 on wick and wire to rebuild your vivi's(you'll want to at some point) or get extra heads. and a charger for the spinner. The rest is for shipping.

If batt size is not an issue, do your self a favor and get the vamo, and a charger, and some batts. (around $70 if you get extra batts), slthough, I'd still spend a few bux on wick and wire, or extra heads.

Perfect. Thank you. I simply trying to get input from those that know. With this I can make an informed decision !

Agent78

Apr 9, 2013
Tampa Florida
I would get 2 1100 mAh ego twists with a charger. Retail I guess that would be about $50-$60. I'm kind of up in the air if I would go for iClear 16's or EVODs. I like them both, it's easy to change the heads on either one and they last a long time. You don't need a beauty ring or adapter with either of them. Whichever one I chose I'd get some replacement heads at the same time.

I almost said a Vamo but if you don't have batteries and a charger that stuff adds up and you might not have enough left over for a back-up. Gotta have a back-up. How long is this $100 supposed to last? lol

Not supposed to last. Lol. Spend every dime, getting what I think is the best bet, or best value. Thanks

Agent78

Apr 9, 2013
Tampa Florida
I'd have to say, that I am not disappointed in my Valcano Inferno starter kit as a good start and I would recommend it to someone just getting into Vaping. I'd add a low-resistance Atty to the kit and an extra drip tip and you'd still be under $90.00 with that rig. I definitely agree with what SilentScreams recommended as well, so this is just an idea to give you some variety to consider. Right now I am very happily vaping away with my Inferno rig and haven't smoked since last Wednesday, so for me, it was a great way to start.

Thanks. Variety is a plus with this thread. Rather than depending on Vendor to suggest a good unit, is much rather hear it coming from those who vape and have experience!

jenmurray116

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Now that's an easy question - I would get what I got on my first...no second...wait, third....that's right, my fourth attempt!! :facepalm:

Vision spinner (and/or twist) kit from MVS w/2 1300mah Spinners and 2 EVOD'S (plus comes with charger)
1 Protank
4 replacement heads for the EVOD

$94.64, not including a discount code. Best $100 I actually did spend! :D

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
LOL. JenM beat me to the punch. I was going to suggest pretty much the same thing but I like the smaller twist/spinner batteries (just personal preference) so may be one 900 and one larger. The rest no argument but I would throw in a drip atty/306 and a couple of smoktech mega cartos.

jenmurray116

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Northern NJ
LOL. JenM beat me to the punch. I was going to suggest pretty much the same thing but I like the smaller twist/spinner batteries (just personal preference) so may be one 900 and one larger. The rest no argument but I would throw in a drip atty/306 and a couple of smoktech mega cartos.

LOL, that's actually good advice! I do wish I had gotten at least 1 twist in a smaller size - I very much love the spinners, but it would be nice to have something a little smaller at times (um, stealth vaping anyone? :D )

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
If I only had $100 then I would get 2 Vision Spinners $25 per a charger $4 and 2 Kanger ProTanks $19 per. Total cost $92 + shipping

Now that is the perfect setup right there and exactly what I have lol, now I just need the cheapest and best tasting juice around ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread