Started doing DL inhales, now I can't MTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreilaRose

Aug 22, 2015
I've been doing DL inhales since I tried the .5 ohm coil in my Subtank Mini, so probably about a month now, and now when I pick up my little tootle puffer device, I can't toodle puff! I tend to directly inhale without thinking about it, and if I do consciously make a decision to MTL inhale, the throat hit on the inhale causes a coughing fit more often than not.

I'm not a cloud chaser, I do pretty short inhales, but there are still times when that is giving off way more vapor than I'd like.

Any advice for "re-training" myself? Or even any hints as to why the TH might be so much worse with MTL suddenly?

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Oh no... Not another one..

You broke your Latrickium minor. Sadly there is no cure.

:D

I kid :)

Mtl hits are denser than direct lung because you are not inhaling as much air with the vapor. Inhale slower

Btw you win two internets if you get the Latrickium reference without looking it up.

BreilaRose

Aug 22, 2015
Oh no... Not another one..

You broke your Latrickium minor. Sadly there is no cure.

:D

I kid :)

Mtl hits are denser than direct lung because you are not inhaling as much air with the vapor. Inhale slower

Btw you win two internets if you get the Latrickium reference without looking it up.

Ha! :cool:

Seriously though, thanks for the advice, that makes sense.

And no, I'll admit to having looked up the reference. I did watch the show many many years ago, but that did not stick with me.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I've been doing DL inhales since I tried the .5 ohm coil in my Subtank Mini, so probably about a month now, and now when I pick up my little tootle puffer device, I can't toodle puff! I tend to directly inhale without thinking about it, and if I do consciously make a decision to MTL inhale, the throat hit on the inhale causes a coughing fit more often than not.

I'm not a cloud chaser, I do pretty short inhales, but there are still times when that is giving off way more vapor than I'd like.

Any advice for "re-training" myself? Or even any hints as to why the TH might be so much worse with MTL suddenly?
Welcome to the wonderful world of Modwomping dear one!
:banana:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
There's nothing to fix or retrain, just enjoy your vape. But you have reached that moment where sooo many of us said,"Oooohh I like that." And never looked back. :)
I was a Tootle Puffer in the beginning. MTL blows my throat out now. Nice mellow Lung Hits and no TH. That's been my way since I ditched cartos and ego type batteries. I was like, woah Nelly this RipTripper guy knows what he's talking about. That was two years ago. I tried MTL maybe twice since then and way too harsh for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread