Do you mouth or lung inhale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TypeOholic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Straight into the lungs. When I was smoking, I never did the 2 stage thing. It seems that I am in the minority with that. So, when I started vaping, I just did it the same way. I just now tried the 2 stage thing with my Riva, 510 carto filled with vanilla juice. I hated it! lol. I almost choked. I think it is just too much vapor for me to take in all at once. With the inhale into the lungs, the vapor goes in smooth for me. I think I will continue with the way I have been doing it but this thread is pretty interesting. Good question!
:)

Vaping4Sanity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Centerville, Ohio
Back in the 80's (teenage years), smoking the forbidden stuff (ya'll know what I'm talking about LOL), straight inhale. Smoked regular cigs in 2 stages. Tried vaping on a straight inhale but didn't like it so I do 2 stage.

LOL. Same here, just wasn't sure how to word it. Thanks for doing it for me.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Back in the 80's (teenage years), smoking the forbidden stuff (ya'll know what I'm talking about LOL), straight inhale. Smoked regular cigs in 2 stages. Tried vaping on a straight inhale but didn't like it so I do 2 stage.

PS - I quit the "forbidden" 29 years ago. I can't stand the smell of it now. I really don't know how I did it back then...LOL.

The forbidden is legal now, keep usin ecigs and you may be back on the Forbidden stuff again. Just sayin. . .
I'm a two stager myself.

Cheers,
otrpu

Brego

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Where the corn grows tall

PS - I quit the "forbidden" 29 years ago. I can't stand the smell of it now. I really don't know how I did it back then...LOL.

Heh. Same here. Didn't know if I wanted to broach that subject. Thank you for doing so.

Brego

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Where the corn grows tall

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
I sort of "mouth inhale" when vaping, but my throat is open, so I get the TH right away, then I suck it all the way down.

(that sounds so inappropriate.)

I think I did more of a mouth inhale with analogs, before inhaling all the way in.

^^^^ Changing my answer. I never really thought about how I inhale, but now I'm paying attention! I'm realizing that I'm vaping straight into my lungs. 2-stage with analogs (I *think*, but I'm not going back to check!).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread