WTA works! My experience with Aroma Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex8039

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Australia
I finally got my order today. I've been vaping for about 2 months but haven't been completely satisfied, so I gave into an analog a day. So I said screw it, I'll try this WTA.

I got 4 bottles of 12mg, G.I Joe, Beatle juice, Dark Honey and Virginia Blend and 1 bottle of G.I 24mg.

I avoided my daily analog and didn't vape for 3 hours to fully engage in the experience. I loaded up some G.I Joe into a Kanger T-3, took a few puffs, and instantly noticed a 'kick' in the throat hit I never got from normal ejuice. Not an artificial high PG/nicotine hit, but something else. I lowered to 12mg.

After about 4-5 seconds I felt it, this relaxing sensation going through my brain, and then my body. Just as you'd get from an analog, something satisfying and quenching, unlike nicotine alone. I vaped about 10 seconds straight and put my PV down, as I'm typing this I'm still feeling this relaxing buzz through my body and brain, it seems to last longer than from an analog. So although I'm new to this, I hope I continue to get these results. I have no craving for a cigarette.

The vapor itself is unlike normal ejuice. It feels more like smoke, it actually leaves an 'icky' aftertaste in my mouth like an analog would, which I'm not entirely against. I liked this effect from 100% flue cured AVE juice. This one actually tastes like that juice, but a strong 'nut' flavor on top of it, which isn't anything like tobacco, but I can't complain :blush:

Last edited:

caligirlINky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
hopkinsville, ky
I finally got my order today. I've been vaping for about 2 months but haven't been completely satisfied, so I gave into an analog a day. So I said screw it, I'll try this WTA.

I got 4 bottles of 12mg, G.I Joe, Beatle Juice, Dark Honey and Virginia Blend and 1 bottle of G.I 24mg.

I avoided my daily analog and didn't vape for 3 hours to fully engage in the experience. I loaded up some G.I Joe into a Kanger T-3, took a few puffs, and instantly noticed a 'kick' in the throat hit I never got from normal ejuice. Not an artificial high PG/nicotine hit, but something else. I lowered to 12mg.

After about 4-5 seconds I felt it, this relaxing sensation going through my brain, and then my body. Just as you'd get from an analog, something satisfying and quenching, unlike nicotine alone. I vaped about 10 seconds straight and put my PV down, as I'm typing this I'm still feeling this relaxing buzz through my body and brain, it seems to last longer than from an analog. So although I'm new to this, I hope I continue to get these results. I have no craving for a cigarette.

The vapor itself is unlike normal ejuice. It feels more like smoke, it actually leaves an 'icky' aftertaste in my mouth like an analog would, which I'm not entirely against. I liked this effect from 100% flue cured AVE juice, which I liked. This one actually tastes like that juice, but a strong 'nut' flavor on top of it, which isn't anything like tobacco, but I can't complain :blush:

do you think it would be harder to go down to a 0 nic level with WTA? i ask because im considering getting some for my hubby. he has recently had a heart attack and despirately needs to quit smoking. He started vaping months ago but gradually went completely back to smoking before the heart attack. i thought that was going to be the event needed to quit but hes been slowly smoking more each day since he got out of the hospital. he just isnt getting what he needs from regular ejuice. i dint think he even knows whats missing but im willing to try just about anything to get him back on track.

alex8039

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Australia
do you think it would be harder to go down to a 0 nic level with WTA? i ask because im considering getting some for my hubby. he has recently had a heart attack and despirately needs to quit smoking. He started vaping months ago but gradually went completely back to smoking before the heart attack. i thought that was going to be the event needed to quit but hes been slowly smoking more each day since he got out of the hospital. he just isnt getting what he needs from regular ejuice. i dint think he even knows whats missing but im willing to try just about anything to get him back on track.

It's worth giving WTA a shot in this case. It definitely has some relaxing effect you just don't get from normal vaping. I don't think it covers everything that a cigarette does but I think it will make fighting the cravings much easier.

alex8039

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Australia
I don't like throat hit but have been considering getting a bottle WTA to add just a little to my favorite juices. How much jump in the hit did you have?

I read that adding it to other liquids diminishes the WTA effect. The flavor on it's own is quite nice, all the tobacco ones seem to have a nutty undertone, but very 'authentic' flavor. I'm used to the 'kick' now, so I don't feel it as much. At 12mg it's about equivalent to 18mg.

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
Aroma's an awesome juice vendor, that's for sure. WTA is what finally got me off the real cigarettes after 6 months of struggling. They have some pretty awesome "normal" juices, too, if you eventually want to wean yourself off WTA like I did. Of course, I can only say shining things about the customer service, too. As a matter of fact, I've never seen any vendor go so far above and beyond.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
Does the WTA need steeping like regular juices or is it OK straight from the mailbox?
I believe Aroma sells juice with WTA added or infused with WTA. They sometimes have WTA available as stand alone but are often sold out. So I would say that yes the juice you buy, with WTA, probably need steeping. Their flavors are just great. Try a few.

stefania123

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2013
Los Angeles

I got 4 bottles of 12mg, G.I Joe, Beatle Juice, Dark Honey and Virginia Blend and 1 bottle of G.I 24mg.

The vapor itself is unlike normal ejuice. It feels more like smoke, it actually leaves an 'icky' aftertaste in my mouth like an analog would, which I'm not entirely against. I liked this effect from 100% flue cured AVE juice. This one actually tastes like that juice, but a strong 'nut' flavor on top of it, which isn't anything like tobacco, but I can't complain :blush:

Great to hear you tried it :) Aroma definitely helped me quit smoking.

alex8039

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Australia
I should have gotten some Turkish but I had such a bad experience with anything Turkish tobacco from my first low-grade vendor. I tend to reach for Virginia blend, but in the package about 1/3rd of the bottle leaked so I mostly vape G.I Joe.

Wish I got a nice fruit flavor, I hate vanilla and unfortunately that's all I taste in the Dark Honey Tobacco

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Like you Alex, I have been "missing" something since I started vaping at the end of March. I was actually doing great for 3 weeks with NO analogs...until last week. Some serious intense stress caused me to just say "screw it, I'm having a smoke". I had about 10 in two days, and maybe 1 a day since. I've been vaping my ever-lovin' brains out otherwise.

I decided to give Aroma WTA a try, and I just got mine today. 24 mg Sahara (they were out of stock on the Turkish when I ordered). Very nice flavor, and I will definitely be getting Turkish next time around.

This stuff is AWESOME! I think I have a bit too much nic in my system at the moment (a bit shaky) but I also vaped a bit more than I think I should on this stuff.

My intention was to see if I would get the "comfort" of a real cig from this, and although I'm over-nicced at the moment, I still have that underlying "ahhhh...." feeling. I also wanted to try to cut down on the chain vaping, so I think the higher nic level will do that. All in all, I'm very impressed.

Depression runs in my family and I am one of only a few relatives not on or needing medication for it. I mentioned to my mom that maybe the MAOI's in cigarettes actually kept me from exhibiting signs of depression, since I started smoking at 13 and am now 42. The last 2 weeks or so, I've felt very "off", like not motivated and kind of disconnected. Not real bad depression but definitely not what I felt as "normal". Hopefully this will help that but for sure I think the WTA is going to be the trick to staying off the analogs. :)

alex8039

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Australia
Like you Alex, I have been "missing" something since I started vaping at the end of March. I was actually doing great for 3 weeks with NO analogs...until last week. Some serious intense stress caused me to just say "screw it, I'm having a smoke". I had about 10 in two days, and maybe 1 a day since. I've been vaping my ever-lovin' brains out otherwise.

I decided to give Aroma WTA a try, and I just got mine today. 24 mg Sahara (they were out of stock on the Turkish when I ordered). Very nice flavor, and I will definitely be getting Turkish next time around.

This stuff is AWESOME! I think I have a bit too much nic in my system at the moment (a bit shaky) but I also vaped a bit more than I think I should on this stuff.

My intention was to see if I would get the "comfort" of a real cig from this, and although I'm over-nicced at the moment, I still have that underlying "ahhhh...." feeling. I also wanted to try to cut down on the chain vaping, so I think the higher nic level will do that. All in all, I'm very impressed.

Depression runs in my family and I am one of only a few relatives not on or needing medication for it. I mentioned to my mom that maybe the MAOI's in cigarettes actually kept me from exhibiting signs of depression, since I started smoking at 13 and am now 42. The last 2 weeks or so, I've felt very "off", like not motivated and kind of disconnected. Not real bad depression but definitely not what I felt as "normal". Hopefully this will help that but for sure I think the WTA is going to be the trick to staying off the analogs. :)

If you order again give 12mg a try, I find it feels somewhere between 18-24mg in strength. I too rely on cigarettes for emotional purposes, I'm currently getting treatment. I think 2 weeks is a normal time frame to feel depressed from analog withdrawal, but if the symptoms persist I'd give treatment a shot!

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Dumb question: Can you buy WTA as a component?? I looked on Aroma's site and I don't see it sold separately.

I bought the unflavored WTA once. I add it to my plain 18 mg nic base and love it! I also add it to my other "regular" ejuices and it makes them better...I guess I'm addicted to it. However, over on the Aroma thread, they have mentioned that it could be a while before more is available as they are trying to beef up production to keep up with the demand in the WTA flavored lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread