Will I be able to wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Boyfriend vaped along with me when we quit, but has since quit that too. Except for the occasional hit off of my Buzz. Pffffft!

I am continuing to drop my nic, and will see what happens, but I am in no way ready to quit now. I love my BP and tank too much!

I'm like Linus with his security blanket! Mike, wait till you see my Purple BP when it arrives. I'll bet I get a note to put the damn thing down once in awhile! lol ;)

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Well, hoping to recieve a shipping conformation today for the BP. After having the ∞Pro for a while now, and being super impressed with it, I just know that the BP will be everything I'm expecting. I have been vaping for almost a year now, and have tried a few different mods. At this time, I feel that I'm finding what will be the keepers, so I'm moving in the direction of only having two makes of pvs, and the Buzz line is going to be one of the two. Considerations for these include dependability, performance, how these pvs feel in the hand(comfort of use), and of course safety. Let the good times roll. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread