Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
As I have the ∞ Pro, which I love, I have been wanting to get a Buzz Pro. My problem has been, the wife and I are taking a trip to Texas in May, so have been saving my "stash" for that for a little xtra spending money and have done really well with that. Add to that, a really good tax time outcome, We are retired and get to keep everything we have coming in, so not doing too badly. So I am jonesing to take part of that stash and pull the trigger on a Blue Buzz and matching M1A1 tank. Last nite I put the two on my wish list at notcigs, now just need to pull the trigger. Probably not going to be too hard to figure out what will happen here, trigger finger is getting itchy. :)
So, does anyone have a Blue with brass caps they can post a pic of? Like to see it. Thanks.

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
As I have the ∞ Pro, which I love, I have been wanting to get a Buzz Pro. My problem has been, the wife and I are taking a trip to Texas in May, so have been saving my "stash" for that for a little xtra spending money and have done really well with that. Add to that, a really good tax time outcome, We are retired and get to keep everything we have coming in, so not doing too badly. So I am jonesing to take part of that stash and pull the trigger on a Blue Buzz and matching M1A1 tank. Last nite I put the two on my wish list at notcigs, now just need to pull the trigger. Probably not going to be too hard to figure out what will happen here, trigger finger is getting itchy. :)
So, does anyone have a Blue with brass caps they can post a pic of? Like to see it. Thanks.

I have a Buzz Pro Blue with chrome caps. The color is really nice looking though which you must take to heart because I really am not all that fond of blue. I was all set on getting a chrome Infinity Pro, but saw a pic on the Notcigs site of the "new" blue and fell in love with it!! I even emailed Mike to see if any possibility of getting an Infinity Pro with the "new" blue (no luck!) Just ordered a M1A1 tank and should have it by tomorrow/Thursday; if you'd like to see with chrome caps, be happy to post it once the tank comes in.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Sure post a pic. If I pull the trigger today, it will be a moot point tho. :) I wouldn't mind seeing your Blue w/ chrome tho, as I'm not yet dead set on the brass caps. Thanks.

I have a Buzz Pro Blue with chrome caps. The color is really nice looking though which you must take to heart because I really am not all that fond of blue. I was all set on getting a chrome Infinity Pro, but saw a pic on the Notcigs site of the "new" blue and fell in love with it!! I even emailed Mike to see if any possibility of getting an Infinity Pro with the "new" blue (no luck!) Just ordered a M1A1 tank and should have it by tomorrow/Thursday; if you'd like to see with chrome caps, be happy to post it once the tank comes in.

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
Sure post a pic. If I pull the trigger today, it will be a moot point tho. :) I wouldn't mind seeing your Blue w/ chrome tho, as I'm not yet dead set on the brass caps. Thanks.

Let me see if I can post without the tank, just so you can see the color with the chrome caps. Give me a few, as I'm at work........

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
Let's see if I can figure out how to do this...

buzzpro1.jpg

buzzpro2.jpg

buzzpro3.jpg

P.S. Good luck 'waiting", "holding off", etc.! :laugh: Not one of my virtues!

Last edited:

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Oplholik,

I am going to be a bad enabler here *snort!* BUT you may not want to wait on this as Mike doesn't always have the matching M1A1 caps in stock. If you HAD to wait that's one thing, and I completely understand that as I am not a rich woman by any stretch of the imagination....but if you have the $$$ and know you'll still have enough to have a good time on vacation I say go for it while everything is in stock. Then you can happily take that sexy new blue BP and M1A1 with you for all the fun!

Just my 2 cents! ;)

Last edited:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
I think we are thinking on the same page here. :laugh:

Oplholik,

I am going to be a bad enabler here *snort!* BUT you may not want to wait on this as Mike doesn't always have the matching caps in stock. If you HAD to wait that's one thing, and I completely understand that as I am not a rich woman by any stretch of the imagination....but if you have the $$$ and know you'll still have enough to have a good time on vacation I say go for it while everything is in stock. Then you can happily take that sexy new blue BP and M1A1 with you for all the fun!

Just my 2 cents! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread