Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Buzz Tank.jpg Welcome Ken,
Sears isn't the only place you can get a "die-hard". The Buzz is a beast and all you have to do is hang on and vape it.
.....and the army grows stronger.:thumb: Buzz Tank.jpg

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Last night at 6:56PM I loaded my Buzz with 2 AW ICR 123's, 750mah. I vaped all last evening til about 1am today and started in again about 7:30am this morning. It is now 10:29pm and I am still on those same batteries. I keep expecting the Buzz to die out, but the light still looks decent and this Buzz is still vaping. The UltraFire 16340's won't last me near this long.
This Army is strong...did I mention that yet?

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I'm looking to enlist geez last time I enlisted I was sent somewhere very unpleasant LOL I have a eGo but I'm not liking it, It loses battery life fast and I want to find that sweet spot I've heard about, a warm vapor would be wonderful

Dark are you willing to work latrine duty with Ken? j/k of course!! As you can tell, we Buzzards are pretty passionate about our PVs and our little corner of the forum :)

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Remember women were made from mans 13th rib so you should cherish us girls.

You know one day God was checking in with Adam. He said that he was doing good but that he felt there was something missing. God said of couse, that's woman. Adam asked what's that. God procceded to tell him how great she was. She'll cook and clean for you, she's a great listener, never talk back or argue with you. She's beautiful and she'll take care of your every need.
Adam replied, that sounds awesome, how much does that cost.
God said it costs an arm and a leg.

Adam asked, what do I get for a Rib !!!!!

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
You know one day God whttp://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=2756582as checking in with Adam. He said that he was doing good but that he felt there was something missing. God said of couse, that's woman. Adam asked what's that. God procceded to tell him how great she was. She'll cook and clean for you, she's a great listener, never talk back or argue with you. She's beautiful and she'll take care of your every need.

OHHHH MAN ! you are in trouble Wharf !

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
You know one day God was checking in with Adam. He said that he was doing good but that he felt there was something missing. God said of couse, that's woman. Adam asked what's that. God procceded to tell him how great she was. She'll cook and clean for you, she's a great listener, never talk back or argue with you. She's beautiful and she'll take care of your every need.

That's great Wharf
lol-049.gif

I like the one where He tells Henry Ford he messed up creating the car and that because of it many millions of people have died. So old Henry tells him "You messed up too when you made the women" "You got the intake to close to the exhaust"

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
That's great Wharf
lol-049.gif

I like the one where He tells Henry Ford he messed up creating the car and that because of it many millions of people have died. So old Henry tells him "You messed up too when you made the women" "You got the intake to close to the exhaust"

It's just a streamlined system :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread