Why do VV/VW go up so high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Sorry, started a new job, so haven't been here in a few days:) Thanks for all the info tho, I'm caught up now. Not sure what mode the Vamo is in (lost the manual), but hey, it's working fine @ the 3-4w range, I get a decent amount of vapor, and was able to quit smoking with it, so I guess maybe the display is inaccurate? I've also upgraded/got a backup device - a 30w eleaf w/ an aspire atlantis tank, and I'm loving it! I've also put the tanks w/ the kanger atomizers (exact same setup as was on the vamo) on the eleaf, and am able to vape @ 7-8w, more in keeping with what I've been hearing here. I guess that's more evidence that the vamo's display is off? Thanks again to all for all the discussion, I love the support and eddification that happens here in ECF!

It could be off, but I would still put my money on it being in mean mode :p
If you lived around the corner I'd switch it over for you, it's pretty easy (did so for someone recently, having never used a vamo before I still figured it out :p), you just have to go into the menu system, and scroll through till you see something that says either mean or rms, select that sub menu, and select the rms option ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread